BATTLETECH - Kickstarter exclusive Valhalla codes no longer recogniced?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Crazy_Borg

Recruit
23 Badges
Jul 15, 2011
  • Magicka
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Cities in Motion
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Prison Architect
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion 2
One line summary of your issue
Kickstarter exclusive Valhalla codes no longer recogniced?

What platform are you running the game on?
Steam

What operating system do you use?
Windows 10

Which version of the game are you running?
1.9.1.-686R

What DLC do you have installed?
Flashpoint, Urban Warfare, Shadowhawk Pack, Heavy Metal

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I am a kickstarter backer, and played the game for the first time today.
The vahalla code for extra mech skins and cabin decorations does not work, the instructions provided by backerkit will lead to an "code invalid" message in the ingame code redemption menu.
I tried entering the code over the main menu after loggin in and also over the paradox forums -> redeem code.
Both provide the same asnwer that the code is invalid.

The second code for the backer only forum access says "code expired", which makes sense as the game is out for years.
But the I paid over 300$ for the "elite mechwarrior" tier on kickstarter, so I wish to use the skins I originally paid for.

Have you tried verifying your files?
Yes

Steps to reproduce the issue

Attach DxDiag (PC), System Info log (Mac), or run sudo lshw -html > specs.html and uploaded specs.html (Linux)
File(s) attached

Attach Output Log
Windows: \Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\Harebrained Schemes\BATTLETECH\output_log.txt
Mac OS: Users >{name} > Library > Logs > Unity > Player.log
Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Harebrained Schemes/BATTLETECH/Player.log

File(s) attached

If the game crashed, please attach the crash file with the time stamp closest to the crash.
Windows: [Steam library folder]\steamapps\common\BATTLETECH\DumpBox
For v.17 and beyond try here: C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\LocalLow\Harebrained Schemes\BATTLETECH
OSX: Macintosh HD > Users > [username] > Library > Application Support > Steam > steamapps > common > BattleTech > DumpBox
Linux: [Steam library folder]/steamapps/common/BATTLETECH/DumpBox

File(s) attached

If a save game was loaded at the start of the game session, upload it. Please make sure to upload the save game with the timestamp closest to when you loaded it.
Windows:
Steam: [Steam installation folder]\userdata[SteamID]\637090\remote\C0\SGS1
GOG: 'C:\Users\USER_ID\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\Applications\50593543263669699\Storage\Shared\Files\C#\SGS#'
Vanilla:'C:\Users\USER_ID\AppData\LocalLow\Harebrained Schemes\BattleTech\C#\SGS#'
OSX:
Steam: Macintosh HD > Users > [username] > Library > Application Support > Steam > userdata > [SteamID] > 637090 > remote > C#> SGS#
GOG: Macintosh HD > Users > [username] > Library > Application Support > GOG.com > Galaxy > Applications > 50593543263669699 > Storage > Shared > Files > C# > SGS#
Vanilla: Macintosh HD > Users > [username]> Library > Application Support > unity.Harebrained Schemes.BattleTech > C# > SGG#
Linux:
Steam: /home/.steam/steam/userdata/[steamID]/637090/remote/C#/SGS#
GOG: /home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Harebrained Schemes/BATTLETECH/remote/C#/SGS#/
Vanilla: /home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Harebrained Schemes/BATTLETECH/remote/C#/SGS#/

File(s) attached

Attach screenshot / video
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Battletech_Kickstarter.JPG
    Battletech_Kickstarter.JPG
    163,2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230108193119_1.jpg
    20230108193119_1.jpg
    157,9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
The kickstarter programme was entirely run by HBS before we got involved as publishers. I'm sorry to have to redirect you but you'll need to go to HBS directly on this matter!

I believe there's a kickstarter portal over there, which if still active would be the best place to start I think.

Good luck!