• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

emmasterakia

Community Developer
6 Badges
Mar 27, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
hRduFeQ.jpg

We know you have been waiting...
Get ready for the BATTLETECH Flashpoint Gameplay Reveal Stream!

Tune in to twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive on Thursday, 18:00 CEST / 9AM PT and get your glimpse of the first expansion for BATTLETECH!

SilverTanBaboon-small.gif

Will wait eagerly for the recorded twitch session......Oh if only all of us Battletech players lived in the CEST timezone... ;)
#Facetiousness.....It's all good...Can't wait to see it.

OUTSTANDING!

I hope they use the new Tropical Biome for the Livestream!

Also.....a hatchet decapitation as the cherry on top......set it up!
Sooo... there is an oportunity here for forum discussion on which Mechs might be involved in the Paradox Livestream.

@TripleStrengthMisnomer, would you favor some Hatchetman on Hatchetman action?

Or should it be something more iconic like the Atlas or Hunchback?

Also I wonder if we'll have Carlos (aka @AldathPDX) participating for Paradox in the Thursday Livestream? I hope so! : )

Sooo... there is an oportunity here for forum discussion on which Mechs might be involved in the Paradox Livestream.

@TripleStrengthMisnomer, would you favor some Hatchetman on Hatchetman action?

Or should it be something more iconic like the Atlas or Hunchback?

Also I wonder if we'll have Carlos (aka @AldathPDX) participating for Paradox in the Thursday Livestream? I hope so! : )
Naturally good sir , I trust we are all eager to catch a glimpse of as many new secrets as possible with the new chassis, biome and especially in my opinion the first solely HBS designed mech chassis in the Hatchetman and the associated melee and non melee animations they have managed to create.

Hatchetman on Hatchetman action in a lumberhack competition would be cool....or just sprint a hapless Locust forward and have it "cleft from nave to chops!"

Exciting times....

Almost forgot.....let's hope the Livestream doesn't "claw"back any views of the Crab and let's all keep "one eye" open for any viewings of the Cyclops...;)

Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

;)
'Tis a round padded room and I have been searching without success for the corners for a number of years....but I shall think on what you have said good Moderator and shall consider mineself properly chastised...:D

Almost forgot.....let's hope the Livestream doesn't "claw"back any views of the Crab and let's all keep "one eye" open for any viewings of the Cyclops...;)
I have a small mountain of work to accomplish tomorrow, but with a little scuttling around, I should be able to chop it down to a manageable size while still keeping an eye on the Paradox Livestream. : )

BTW Have you tried getting the rights to Shadowrun from FASA as well? I know some other people have it, but like WHFB, you might be able to share in that.

BTW Have you tried getting the rights to Shadowrun from FASA as well? I know some other people have it, but like WHFB, you might be able to share in that.
HBS has already published three Shadowrun games:
  • Shadorun Returns (2012)
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall (2013)
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong (2015)
Also, HBS co-founders are Mitch Gitelman and Jordan Weisman - Jordan of course being the one that came up with both BattleTech and Shadowrun in the first place, and the one that founded FASA Corporation in 1980 and FASA Interactive in 1995. FASA Interactive was sold to Microsoft in 1999 and became Microsoft FASA Studio. Then this happened:

"In 2007, FASA Studio was dissolved and all of the FASA rights were then licensed to Weisman. In 2007 Weisman founded Smith & Tinker (named after the characters in The Wizard of Oz). It was through Smith & Tinker that Weisman was able to relicense his old FASA properties. Smith & Tinker has licensed the electronic entertainment rights to Crimson Skies, Shadowrun, MechWarrior and other FASA properties that had belonged to Microsoft."
- wikipedia

HBS has already published three Shadowrun games:
  • Shadorun Returns (2012)
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall (2013)
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong (2015)
Also, HBS co-founders are Mitch Gitelman and Jordan Weisman - Jordan of course being the one that came up with both BattleTech and Shadowrun in the first place, and the one that founded FASA Corporation in 1980 and FASA Interactive in 1995. FASA Interactive was sold to Microsoft in 1999 and became Microsoft FASA Studio. Then this happened:

"In 2007, FASA Studio was dissolved and all of the FASA rights were then licensed to Weisman. In 2007 Weisman founded Smith & Tinker (named after the characters in The Wizard of Oz). It was through Smith & Tinker that Weisman was able to relicense his old FASA properties. Smith & Tinker has licensed the electronic entertainment rights to Crimson Skies, Shadowrun, MechWarrior and other FASA properties that had belonged to Microsoft."
- wikipedia

Jordan, along with his hard working and talented teams, came up with BattleTech and Shadowrun. (He'd want me to say that.)