• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

chimponaut

Recruit
1 Badges
Sep 22, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
I have no way to progress in the old walls. I made it to talon reef and she runs off and thats just it. I only have the one torch key from the first sleepless. I've read that you speak to Lexeme but she simply isn't there. I have no way to progress and this is really incredibly frustrating.

Upvote 0
Hello @chimponaut,

I am sorry to hear your are stuck. How to progress is based on which of the 4 paths you are on through the oldwalls (Bones of the Beast, Blood of the Beast, History of the Oldwalls, or What lies Beyond). So I can't say for sure what you should be looking to do next without knowing which of those you have active.

Could you please clarify which quest you are on and we might be able to guide you to what to do next (assuming it's not a bug) and would you mind uploading a savegame so we can investigate it further (assuming it is a bug)? You can usually find your save files at: C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\Tyranny
-David

Hi there!
I'm stuck too, but even before all that. I arrived at Bastard's Wound, spoke to both leaders and chose the quest of Jaspos. After talking to Cassandra I decided not to take her stuff and went back to blame Jaspos, but all I got was that Jaspos talked back in a rude way (to the Fatebinder and the master of the Spires, mind you) and there's no dialog with him from now on.
Also, I don't see any quest lines in the dialog with Wagstaff. So I have no access to other levels and what - no way of getting them? Me, the great Fatebinder, slayer of Archons, the one who challanged Kyros?) It's just ridiculous)
Anyway, is there a way to get Wagstaff's quest anyhow or get access to lower levels any other way?

I'm on blood of the beast. I found reef talon and she runs away, but there is no one to talk to, no items to loot, and no way to progress.

Hello @chimponaut,

I am sorry to hear your are stuck. How to progress is based on which of the 4 paths you are on through the oldwalls (Bones of the Beast, Blood of the Beast, History of the Oldwalls, or What lies Beyond). So I can't say for sure what you should be looking to do next without knowing which of those you have active.

Could you please clarify which quest you are on and we might be able to guide you to what to do next (assuming it's not a bug) and would you mind uploading a savegame so we can investigate it further (assuming it is a bug)? You can usually find your save files at: C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\Tyranny
-David

Attachments

• Winter 777bccd3a39f48dca86113081ed29021 2autosave.savegame
    7,7 MB · Views: 36
I'm on blood of the beast. I found reef talon and she runs away, but there is no one to talk to, no items to loot, and no way to progress.
You need to cross the platform with the teleport to the Abyss to south-west and to use Lazu torchkey on the beacon across the bridge.

Edit. A note on general design of this section of the Oldwalls - the questgiver explicitly states that Warden's Key can activate beacons and buttons on distance; then there's a cut-scene, showing a beacon on distance to interact with. Yet it is the only dungeon, where this mechanic is applied, and might be confusing.
On my first visit to the Oldwalls (Blade Grave) I stuck for two days, because I missed the room with Citren torchkey, so bad Perception rolls happen to players as well as character. /attempt_to_make_a_joke

Attachments

• 362960_20170923100727_1.png
    362960_20170923100727_1.png
    2,5 MB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Erm, I am on What Lies Beyond and I am able to go to Fractured Depths, and than on to Darkened Hollow, but only part of those as I can only find the Cymo and Jadis Torchkeys, I can't get to the Abyss, can anyone help me? is this ques just bugged?

Is this resolved already? I think I am suffering the same bug. Talked to everybody in the city, the quest is telling me to go to the lower levels, but I have no keystone to do that. The woman that was in front of the teleporter gave me noghing. I spent hours trying to figure out what to do until I saw a gameplay in which the guy killed that woman and got the key...