• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice job teaching those pesky Persians a lesson in humility!

I can only hope that the next form of torment is a dance involving lots of simple repetitive arm movements and mumbling in Spanish. :p

Looks like the countries in Arabia aren't doing so well. Maybe Baluchistan might expand there soon. ;)

I don't know what a dance this is supposed to be - the Ketchup song? - but it sounds like an idea I might use. If there was another humiliation, though, around that time I more or less lost any reasonable rivals I believe. Since then Ming is my arch-enemy - and I will surely never expand there during this AAR. This is not "Mughal, the Mega-Blob", after all. Even though it might look like this for a while.

Good job, that war against Persia looks really tough. Forcing the Ententanz on a grown man is really brutal, oh my...

And as Michelangelo said, lots of black stripes in southern Arabia. Looks like a good opportunity.

The main problem with Persia are my small forces. They were technologically superiour towards my allies and my vassal, while being on par with me. Until I got that military tech, that is. The second problem was how to coordinate my high numbers. If my allies had worked together as planned we could have saved at least a year...the wipe of half the Jaunpurian army was a big hit. On the other hand Persia was stupid enough to let them siege Bam - they could have wiped these troops! - which shortened the war by at least a year. But from now on they no longer pose a threat.

About Arabia....there is nothing for me to gain there. I mean, the land is dirt poor! Especially compared to India. Nobody can use the oil reserves yet! And if I want to consolidate my trade I'd rather go for Samarkand. If I was to mega-blob, then maybe, but I'd rather not.

Nice job teaching those pesky Persians a lesson in humility!

Yeah, between the Ottomans and myself, no other green Sunni mega-powers are allowed! But I won't dismantle them, I don't really care about them as long as I am protected from them. My plans are quite different!

...On second thought, they are Shia, but oh well. No other Muslim power then.

Sure, go on with Fegintci, even if it sounds somewhat... Turkish?

Anyway, there are a lot of possible humiliations to choose from, but the Baloch ones are definittely amongst the worst.

Sure, go on with Fegintci, even if it sounds somewhat... Turkish?

Anyway, there are a lot of possible humiliations to choose from, but the Baloch ones are definittely amongst the worst.

It would sound more Turkish if it was Fetıncı. Even then that sounds strange on my tongue.

Last edited:
Yeah, between the Ottomans and myself, no other green Sunni mega-powers are allowed! But I won't dismantle them, I don't really care about them as long as I am protected from them. My plans are quite different!

...On second thought, they are Shia, but oh well. No other Muslim power then.

It's always useful to have a semi-strong, buffer power between you and a great power. Especially since the Persians won't be able to touch you, especially once you stop conquering the west and move to the east... :p

(Although I don't mind a "Mughal" Empire that stretches from the Middle East to the Sub Continent and beyond! ;))

It would sound more Turkish if it was Fetıncı. Even then that sounds strange on my tongue.

So it isn't, then? I guess it will just be a "special Baluchi way of expressing oneself", then. By the way, welcome to the Paradoy forum as an active poster and especially welcome to my AAR! I seem to get more first-time posters here lately, I guess? I hope that you have fun reading my AAR and that it might inspire you to do some crazy campaigns yourself.

It's always useful to have a semi-strong, buffer power between you and a great power. Especially since the Persians won't be able to touch you, especially once you stop conquering the west and move to the east... :p

(Although I don't mind a "Mughal" Empire that stretches from the Middle East to the Sub Continent and beyond! ;))

I don't really know how to answer this, but the humiliation is basically the worst thing I ever did to Persia. Until much, much later I didn't even conquer another province from them. And why should I? There are many mountains and deserts/arid provinces there - things I truly don't need in even higher quantities. India is, after all, at the other side of Baluchistan.

I mean, if you ask me to I might still get overblob and get myself the Silk Road achievement along the way, but such a story would become shallow soon - I still don't know what to do with the decades uniting India where I did nothing but fight, not capturing those rare events I could and should have used for storytelling purposes. And there are more then enough Megablob AARs and Let's Plays around already. I'd rather do something special, something crazy. Something where I can get a good story out of. Like.....no, sorry, that would be telling.

Looking at the in-game map the provinces that I currently own are really mostly desert mountains, deserts, mountains and Coastal Deserts. Just saying that my "deserts everywhere" is totally justified.

Well I'll be honest with you LanMisa. I've been lurking the Paradox Forums for about a year now. I've viewed lots of aars over the years but I never commented on them cause my account was broken/I didn't know you had to register your paradox games onto the forums to post in a thread for that game. I've gotten it to work like a month or so ago. I've decided to comment on your aar first because I'm really enjoying this aar and I had wanted to do a Baluchistan into Maghuls campaign. I'm think of doing my own aar as the Holland forming the Netherlands. Except my eu4 is broken. I think both of my eu4 and ck2 are corrupted but I have to check.

Last edited: