• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TalyonUngol

General
12 Badges
Jul 7, 2019
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
How does the Balance of Power for italy work?

Can someone explain this to me please? It makes ZERO sense.

I had -50 balance of power in favor of the Grand Council since im going pope. I go to war with France, I lose some cores and lose some more balance of power. I capitulate france and now im at 100% towards Benito, pretty much ruining the pope run.

What happened? How did this work? ZERO pop ups or anything telling me that I gained super Benito. I am really getting sick and tired of poorly done mechanics.

You have to time some decisions in your BoP in order to get the Pope. Obviously, when a leader lose war, the Council gets in favor. But if after a few month the same leader defeats a country, it seems normal that the population sees the leader as an all mighty chief.

You have to time some decisions in your BoP in order to get the Pope. Obviously, when a leader lose war, the Council gets in favor. But if after a few month the same leader defeats a country, it seems normal that the population sees the leader as an all mighty chief.

Oh Im not doubting that, but at the same time theres nothing that says this would happen. It bothered me because I woudln't have bothered getting France so soon if I knew what would happen. Since of course, Meta as Italy is full collab in France and paradrop so you actually get a good industry going.

• 1Like
Reactions: