Armageddon 1.3 Beta 2 (24/04/2009) is now up (general comments/questions only please)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The EXE is in the RAR file.

And as i have said before .. there is NO change between the EXE between 1.3 Beta 2 and final.

We (at the HOI2 Arma Patch Project) will not release an installer...

If you are having any issues with installing the patch via RAR files please let me know and i will be happy to assist you.

We (at the HOI2 Arma Patch Project) will not release an installer...

If you are having any issues with installing the patch via RAR files please let me know and i will be happy to assist you.

Thanks very much, that's the answer I want.
And I already patched my game to Arma 1.3 beta3 without any problem~~

Something strange i realized in several games: If you remove IC from a certain province using the

Code:
command = { type = construct which = ic where = XXX value = -1 }

command, the factory only vanishes until you save and reload. Once you continue, the IC is restored completely, at least if it has been existing from the very beginning of the szenario. I'll have to do some research on this topic (i.e. whether manually built IC is also affected or if the *.inc-specified values represent some kind of minimum).

Are there any known workarounds for this problem? I'll need them badly for one of my modding projects.

Thank you in advance.

Something strange i realized in several games: If you remove IC from a certain province using the

Code:
command = { type = construct which = ic where = XXX value = -1 }

command, the factory only vanishes until you save and reload. Once you continue, the IC is restored completely, at least if it has been existing from the very beginning of the szenario. I'll have to do some research on this topic (i.e. whether manually built IC is also affected or if the *.inc-specified values represent some kind of minimum).

Are there any known workarounds for this problem? I'll need them badly for one of my modding projects.

Thank you in advance.

Known bug that somehow we missed during active patch development phase. I'm pretty sure there was workaround for it but cannot recall what was it :( (it's either that you have to specify IC in *.inc files only or in province.csv only).

@Denniss
Thank you for pointing this problem out

Some minor bugs probably affecting some (minor) AI decisions:
can_dday.ai, eng_exp_fra.ai, exp_russia.ai, mex_dday.ai and YUG_Neutrality.ai need the last command line to be closed with a carriage return.

Without this return the command may be ignored or set to an unwanted level. In CORE and also in AoD we have the minor_upg_peace.ai and minor_upg_war.ai miss this return after the reinforcement command resulting in 2/3% instead of 20/30% max IC allocation for reinforcing units (example, not present in Arma 1.3)

Last edited:
PHVR is the latest greatest versions checksum its what im running ....
is their a resource telling of all the mistakes in beta2 1.3 ?
i can fix them myself if someone has made a list
i just went to armageddon so i wasnt following all the info

Last edited:
How do I install the patch?

Hi all, I am not an expert with this stuff and already messed up the first install attempt and I had duplicate everything when I loaded my game (It worked but no leaders had images). I just deleted and uninstalled everything. I now installed my Doomsday version first, and now my ARMA on top. Should I now install the 1.1 and then 1.2 patches in order followed by this 1.3 beta 2 or can I just install the 1.3 beta 2 directly over my fresh vanilla ARMA?

Also, I extracted the files of beta patch first onto my desktop, including the HOI2 application icon. How do I go about copying these new files over the old ones in the best way? And what am I supposed to do with the new application icon, do I place that in the folder as well?

Please help me here :confused: