• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you want to discuss making a mod for the game, then please continue. If you want to discuss which people are the fattest then this is not the right thread or forum for that. If you any more off-topic and ethnically insulting posts are made here I´ll need to be deleting posts and that doesn´t make me happy. A moderator being unhappy often ends up with people getting officially warned or banned and that is not what anybody wants.

Grosshaus

Grosshaus said:
If you want to discuss making a mod for the game, then please continue. If you want to discuss which people are the fattest then this is not the right thread or forum for that. If you any more off-topic and ethnically insulting posts are made here I´ll need to be deleting posts and that doesn´t make me happy. A moderator being unhappy often ends up with people getting officially warned or banned and that is not what anybody wants.

Grosshaus

ok i am really sorri u r right we should be continouing making the mod because i also want some fat muslims in my CK onli fair

by the way is there any mods to this

Veldmaarschalk said:
Yes, check Gratianus face mods.

It has fat muslims now to :cool:

yeh i have it now thanks