AoW: Planetfall - Online multiplayer game. Load the game, click "close" on the pop up, and it crashes.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

spider10man

Recruit
Aug 28, 2021
One line summary of your issue
Online multiplayer game. Load the game, click "close" on the pop up, and it crashes.

What platform are you running the game on?
Steam

What operating system do you use?
macOS Big Sur 11.4

Which version of the game are you running?
v1.404.43827

What expansions do you have installed?
Revelations, Invasions, Star King

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I completed the Grail quest by finding the third one in a search after the battle. after I selected my reward, the game desynced. Upon reload it said I had 2 grails found. It then gave me the pop-up showing my victorious battle, and said I found a grail. When I click to close the pop-up or select "retry" the battle, the entire game crashes for both online players (me and my friend).

"Repair" is not an option because it says it is not my turn. I don't see any save files on my computer as they are all saved on the cloud.

I did then backup my files to my computer, but I still do not see the save file.

Have you tried verifying your files?
Yes

Steps to reproduce the issue
Open save. Other players join. click "close" or "retry." Crash.

Attach DxDiag (PC) or System Info log (Mac)
File(s) attached

Attach screenshot / video
File(s) attached

Attachments

• system.log
    260,5 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Steam cloud files are available here:

Unfortunately the Mac version of this game does not make any logs (as there is no debug executable to make them), so we're very limited in what we can do, unfortunately. That system.log looks like a MacOS file, nothing to do with the game, is that right?