• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know, it's just been inaccessible to me. I assume the server is down, just wondering if anyone knew why or what the deal was? (I thought some stonyroad people might come here instead)

Well, now that N!ghtY has his own forum at Stony road, this place is not visited as often.

I haven't been able to get in to the SR site for two days.

They suffered a hacker attack a while ago, and the site is closing. Mailed Procer, he is lending a hand in HOI PA these days. The site is still accessible for some time, but you can no longer post or register.

You really do smoke too much weed. That was roadtowar.com that got hacked not the Stony Road website. :rofl:

hehe. Nah I was just not paying attention man. 'Stoner' refers to the fact that I play the Stony Road mod actually :D. Maybe I should smoke some, to get my head straight. Stondyroad site works fine tho, I check in there all the time.

Stoner said:
They suffered a hacker attack a while ago, and the site is closing. Mailed Procer, he is lending a hand in HOI PA these days. The site is still accessible for some time, but you can no longer post or register.

I noticed some nazi-guy was in there just a couple of days ago and there was some flaming and stuff. Might be his revenge, or it might some radicals who want him off the air? They should definitely have some sort of a moderating-routine at the site.

Deadsoul said:
Can't get into the site myself, just a ISP in german site shows. Fiddle sticks, i am missing out on the fall gleb updates of justins and armoured. (Grim Reaper at the site) :(
Yeay, those are great! And there's lots of updates! Mwwahahah!!! :rofl: