• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(21989)

Second Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Playing the game I am in love with it... It seems awesome... I really was waiting for a game like this... but I have been having trouble catching on to how to play it and i was having trouble with winning... Then I realized I can never move any Mounted Units... (generals and commanders) and I only have control of one division of men no matter what scenario i play... :(

Dokrroka said:
Playing the game I am in love with it... It seems awesome... I really was waiting for a game like this... but I have been having trouble catching on to how to play it and i was having trouble with winning... Then I realized I can never move any Mounted Units... (generals and commanders) and I only have control of one division of men no matter what scenario i play... :(

In the set up screen before you begin each game, you can choose what level of command you wish to play. This will decide how many men you personally may command.

norb said:
What mode of play are you doing? There are so many ways to play the game that you have to be more specific.

in all modes.. Scenario... Tutorial... Custom... If i do control a mounted unit i cannot move him... I can only command my units an even then my commands dont work

I have to ask before we start a wild goose chase, and we've chased that wild goose many times. These exact symptoms have been researched and noted to occur with people using the NO CD crack. So if you are using a crack, please don't waste our time trying to find your problem. If not, let's try to figure it out.

Norb,

I hope you don't mind me asking but what is a no CD crack?

Garuda said:
Norb,

I hope you don't mind me asking but what is a no CD crack?
It's a crack that is supposed to allow you to run the CD version of the game without a CD in your drive. We have found that all the cracks up to this time are faulty and they all display the symptoms that the fella describes. People use these cracks because they think it will save wear and tear on theie CD.

gzav said:
Or because they pirated it...

If this were true then it really takes the biscuit to complain on a forum about the game not running correctly. My comment of course in no way infers that this is the particular case here.