• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is a seperate subforum for the discussion of history on the Paradox boards. This subforum is for the discussion of the CORE2 mod. Nobody is stuffing anything down your throat, there are ignorant people everywhere and you chose to involve yourself in a discussion which ended quite some time ago. If you were to play CORE as Germany, you would note that not only is it quite feasible to not involve the SS at any point, if that is your wish, but also that on the creation of each SS division, and the refitting of those which get those events, there is a short historical blurb about the origins and efficiency of the division.

Again, if you want to debate history, go to the history subforum. This section is reserved for discussion of the CORE2 mod.

what is the C.o.r.e mod (sorry if i am changeing the subject)
i am not exacle shore all i no is that it was a HOI 1 mod beeing tranferd to HOI2 i think and i only no that becase when i whent out to buy it and go home it had a icon called Core and it had no senareos so would you plz explane

Small said:
what is the C.o.r.e mod (sorry if i am changeing the subject)
i am not exacle shore all i no is that it was a HOI 1 mod beeing tranferd to HOI2 i think and i only no that becase when i whent out to buy it and go home it had a icon called Core and it had no senareos so would you plz explane
Have you checked out this thread already?

I can understand why people ask, there is no obvious summary anywhere to explain what CORE is about and the link to the coremod forum in the first post of this thread doesn't work.

True. The main problem with that is that we don't have any moderator rights here, so can't sticky things ourselves. On the plus side, we do have those in our AoD and HoI3 sub forums.