• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Enish

Corporal
31 Badges
May 17, 2016
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Sorry to glut the forums up with this inquiry, but I'm a PC player considering a migration to console. I'd do it in a heartbeat, but only if ancient relics has already been released in some capacity. Has it been?

I played on a 2018 Macbook, which was fine, but not the most impressive for pushing either graphics (integrated intel chp only), or a lot of processing power.

Just yesterday I acquired an Xbox Series X. No brainer that I'd get improved performance... but worry I'll be losing one of my favorite elements of the game.

Thanks!

Thank you.

I did try to investigate, but the extent of that lead me to 1) the confirmation of MegaCorp's launch in late Jan. 2021, and 2) lining up the release dates for those expansions against each other. Given it was a story pack, however, I couldn't be sure if the earlier date for MegaCorp's release was meaningful (since, as you acknowledge, assorted features from other versions seems to have trickled in).

Anyhoo, thank you, again.

Thank you.

I did try to investigate, but the extent of that lead me to 1) the confirmation of MegaCorp's launch in late Jan. 2021, and 2) lining up the release dates for those expansions against each other. Given it was a story pack, however, I couldn't be sure if the earlier date for MegaCorp's release was meaningful (since, as you acknowledge, assorted features from other versions seems to have trickled in).

Anyhoo, thank you, again.
to be fair i think the only other stuff we're getting from other versions is Lithoids (technically apart of 2.5) which we don't have a date on yet for when that will come out

otherwise we have everything that pc had (plus maybe some specific/unique updates for console bugs/glitches that differ from pc) between the 2.2 and 2.2.7 patches [excluding anything directly related to the Megacorp DLC]

outside of that yeah...without knowing exactly when Lithoids will hit and *if* it will push us forward in the patch versions, we're looking at late 2021 or "2022" sometime to get expansion pass 4 which should include:

Ancient Relics
Federations
Necroids

• 1Like
Reactions:
We have auto build which I’m pretty sure is from 2.3
auto build?

im confused on what you mean by this

cause the game has always had some semblance of auto-build exist in various areas since launch and none of them work very well (mainly due to the internal ai being rather stupid)

i've also never noticed any other kinds of auto-building outside of pre-existing features since the 2.2 update so it must have gotten hidden and i'm blind or something

auto build?

im confused on what you mean by this

cause the game has always had some semblance of auto-build exist in various areas since launch and none of them work very well (mainly due to the internal ai being rather stupid)

i've also never noticed any other kinds of auto-building outside of pre-existing features since the 2.2 update so it must have gotten hidden and i'm blind or something
I meant sector auto build, which actually wasn't introduced in 2.3 I must've saw You can now choose to manually set a planet designation (Agri-World, Forge World, etc), focusing production on different resource outputs. There is now a shared automated development stockpile that you can pay in to and allow planets to set their own build orders. and thought it said sectors.

Sorry to glut the forums up with this inquiry, but I'm a PC player considering a migration to console. I'd do it in a heartbeat, but only if ancient relics has already been released in some capacity. Has it been?

I played on a 2018 Macbook, which was fine, but not the most impressive for pushing either graphics (integrated intel chp only), or a lot of processing power.

Just yesterday I acquired an Xbox Series X. No brainer that I'd get improved performance... but worry I'll be losing one of my favorite elements of the game.

Thanks!
We are just now getting Mega Corp but we are getting updates quickly(cause we are just waiting for them to be updated for console).

We are just now getting Mega Corp but we are getting updates quickly(cause we are just waiting for them to be updated for console).
that's half true

they had major delays due to covid this year, otherwise I think we would have gotten both Megacorp and Lithoids by now

but honestly if you look at the time between when Utopia hit consoles and Synthetic Dawn hit consoles it was around 9 months or so

players are worried that we may see another long time skip between when Lithoids eventually hits and whenever expansion pass 4 comes out (with Ancient Relics likely being the first thing we get) mainly due to the amount of changes the game gets patch wise between 2.2.7 (what console is currently on) and I assume 2.8