Age of Wonders: Planetfall – Dev Diary #35: The Syndicate Faction Part I

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So far the units we know of are the Indentured, Runners, Subjectators, Guild Assassins, Overseers, that Psionic Tank (name unknown), a Psionic Aquatic Ship (name unknown), Syndicate Colonizer, some kind of Syndicate Plane thing, the t5 Syndicate Unit the Zenith Ship (we haven't seen it yet).
Psionic tank is called Wraith (you can see in the spotlight video).

Is the Zenith Ship the same ship as a Syndicate Colony ship that creates your first colony, because I noticed a picture of the Syndicate Colony Ship mixed with that of other syndicates units? There is also another syndicate unit I don't recognize, perhaps the Syndicate Oracle Unit mentioned in one of the Psifish blurbs?
I think the Zenith is more like the party ship from Thor 3. Just constantly playing tacky propaganda with a huge hologram of you doing heroic poses in the sky while its array of exotic weapons explodes everything in sight.

Totally giving me a Dune vibe. They've even got Baron Harokonnen in his floating chair! I've always loved the ruthless family/economic interplay of the Dunr backstory. Syndicate just became my choice for first playthrough!

I'm really looking forward to part 2 of the Syndicate Dev Diary, the units, I want to find out what the Zenith Ship and the Oracle is, and what its racial traits are.