• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JimJ4m

Head of Community
1 Badges
Jan 7, 2019
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
Steambanner_announcement.png

Discover.
Conquer. Expand. PLANETFALL!

Exciting strategic turn-based combat and in-depth empire building in an all-new scifi setting. Age of Wonders: Planetfall is now available!

Let's start with the release trailer!

For more information, or if you want to get the game yourself, visit our webpage over here.

Now that the game is out, there’s a wide selection of streams to choose from if you want to check out some sweet gameplay! Check out who’s streaming now: https://pdxint.at/2YQaTe8

If you have any questions about Age of Wonders: Planetfall or if you need any help, there's a good chance you'll find what you need in our excellent FAQ: pdxint.at/2YmPB8G

Choose your allegiance, pick your secret technology and go out and rediscover the secrets of the fallen Star Union!

Been waiting for this game; and now that I have it, I can't play it because it just hangs after hitting play from the launcher. :(

Oh well; going to try again later.

Have been playing on Xbox for the last few hours, really happy. Even as a AOW player there is a lot to learn and alot of changes. I'm hoping this can be supported for the next 2-3 years.
Waiting for PC version to d/l then i'll try it out there also.

The game won't start for me. According to Steam it has been running for the last 70 minutes, but there is nothing on my screen. I tried verifying the files, and it said they were fine, but it still isn't working. I've played a ton of Age of Wonders 3, so I don't know what the issue is?

Oh, 1 more bit of info: I was excited, so I predownloaded it yesterday. Should I try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it again? I don't have a CD or anything so I don't want to lose out on the Deluxe edition that I pre-ordered months ago... Will it reinstall it automatically?

Fortunate enough not to have any issues so it's been a really smooth and enjoyable first 7 hours with the game. Well done to the team behind it. Looking forward to playing through the campaigns and then seeing where you take this down the line. Good luck with the post-launch fixes for those who've had issues with the launcher.

Just wanted to say, this game is everything I hoped it would be. AoW : Planetfall is the most impressive game (& release) that I have played this year.
Congratulations to the whole development team. Planetfall is an absolute gem, and I look forward to playing it for years to come.

Thanks for the smooth launch (for me) - I could start the game around 18:10 on Tuesday and played it for 3 working days. I haven't had any crashes or severe bugs despite my relative low end PC. There is a lot to learn and to enjoy!

Hi, the game is very slow. it takes two hours to drag troops onto the map floor !!!! Make just like in the heroes migth and magic 3 , leveling the characters of the running speed by 5-7 cells, at least so that the heroes can move further on the map, Learn from old-school uncles ... you mediocrity and idler :mad::mad::mad: