• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hive: any luck finding your 2.0 install? I'd be honered to host it.

Is there an alternate download for 2.0 anywhere? Rapidshare is ****ing evil; I can't for the life of me figure out which letters I'm supposed to put in. I have bad eyes and they all look like bloody cats to me. :mad:

mandead said:
Is there an alternate download for 2.0 anywhere? Rapidshare is ****ing evil; I can't for the life of me figure out which letters I'm supposed to put in. I have bad eyes and they all look like bloody cats to me. :mad:

Sorry, but none that I know of.

sniedermeier said:
Really? Why?

For a variety of reasons. In short: it's too different from EU2.

I'll rather take advantage of the new possibilities with EU2 now that the source code has been made available than move on to EUIII.

I am having trouble installing the 2.0 version of this mod. I have made a clean install of EU 2 and applied the version 1.9 patch. I honestly don't understand where to unrar the files within the EU main directory. I'm talking about the subfiles within the AOL directory. What's holding me up is this instruction: (Unzip all files to your EUII dir. Remember to unzip with folder names. If installed correctly, it will NOT overwrite any existing files.). I'd like to install this and proceed with the 2.5 version. Thanks for your help.

I notice theres an event.exe in the events folder. Is this supposed to generate new events? I noticed no new events popping up in the game though, only ones in the txt files. What is this for?

Cataphract887 said:
I notice theres an event.exe in the events folder. Is this supposed to generate new events? I noticed no new events popping up in the game though, only ones in the txt files. What is this for?
It lists all the event text files in that folder, I think. Useful for making the event.txt file which tells the game what event files to include.

there should not be a event.EXE prolly a virus....