• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually it's Impusle I'm using (never again for paradox games at that) but I will find a way. Don't worry about me.

having no stats would be intrested for once, altho i think 2 things should be done

1 combat log to be deleted i dont like it when people can see my private chat and i cant see anybody elses tbh (i will be doing that regardless but knowing me ill probaly forget at some point)

2 peoples should not be alowed to chek the save in singleplayer xept for his own country/allys even tho we cannot enforce it, i think this should be common sence, its not fun when you cant hide anything cause your enemy is studyng your country between each session for troops position ect (something i didnt even do last game xept for stats)

I never load up saves aside as my own nation to dick about a bit. I just figured that most people reason like that. Gentlemen's agreement?

I never load up saves aside as my own nation to dick about a bit. I just figured that most people reason like that. Gentlemen's agreement?

well i wanna be sure everybody agrees to it

I don't think there is any point in that agreement, but I'll bow down if the majority's on your side.

well its simple mats if people refuse it i know i can expect people to chek up on me and play accordingly & do it myself to others i just wanna know will we do it or not basicle

I might mention that I've started to work on a Java script engine that hopefully will be able to parse the FTG savegame file and present the data in a manner similar to the eu2 stats page. Won't be done for this game, but perhaps for next.
Have you tried mine? Or, actually, there are several others out there (yvesp and Jamie550 come to mind).

2 peoples should not be alowed to chek the save in singleplayer xept for his own country/allys even tho we cannot enforce it, i think this should be common sence, its not fun when you cant hide anything cause your enemy is studyng your country between each session for troops position ect (something i didnt even do last game xept for stats)

That is all very nice but i am afraid i must refuse. I need to check the saves in single player with diferent nations occasionally for 3 very good reasons - first and foremost, i am the gamemaster and it is my obligation to check if there is any possible rule breach being commited, secondly, i am the editor, therefore it is far easier for me to load up with diferent countries in order to see if the edits made were made without any error, OR to check for any other stuff in need of editing (for example: everybody's current land slider - the stats page does not work on FTG so its easier to load up diferent countries to check their land slider instead of digging it out in the save file with notepad). And thirdly, as the maker of the UMP, i like to check everyone's nations at diferent times to see if they are meeting my expectations or if there is anything currently needing to be upgraded for the next version of the UMP to make it more balanced.

I do agree with you that reading your private chat isnt really nice because everyone becomes aware of your personal deals, but there is no way to forbid its reading. The only possible solution to your problems is prevention. In other words, deleting the logs before re-hosting the game. If you do this, however, always make a copy because the host logs might be needed to resolve some unpredictable problematic situation that might occur.

That is all very nice but i am afraid i must refuse. I need to check the saves in single player with diferent nations occasionally for 3 very good reasons - first and foremost, i am the gamemaster and it is my obligation to check if there is any possible rule breach being commited, secondly, i am the editor, therefore it is far easier for me to load up with diferent countries in order to see if the edits made were made without any error, OR to check for any other stuff in need of editing (for example: everybody's current land slider - the stats page does not work on FTG so its easier to load up diferent countries to check their land slider instead of digging it out in the save file with notepad). And thirdly, as the maker of the UMP, i like to check everyone's nations at diferent times to see if they are meeting my expectations or if there is anything currently needing to be upgraded for the next version of the UMP to make it more balanced.

I do agree with you that reading your private chat isnt really nice because everyone becomes aware of your personal deals, but there is no way to forbid its reading. The only possible solution to your problems is prevention. In other words, deleting the logs before re-hosting the game. If you do this, however, always make a copy because the host logs might be needed to resolve some unpredictable problematic situation that might occur.

true didnt think of that, well fair enough

I should be able to MP once again, even from Scotland, so unless you do not want NL I can take over if (when :p) someone drops out. Or I guess I could sub if that doesn't happen.

There are? Great. Where can I find them?
Mine's in my signature. yvesp's is here. Not sure where Jamie550 has a standalone download, but it's a .NET library anyway so you might not prefer it.

So... link to mod?

ATTENTION

I am sorry to say but it seems the game will have to be delayed until next sunday, 5 of september. Reasons are simple: the convertion of the mod is taking much more time than predicted, i have only 2 hands and from all the people that kept asking "where is the mod, where is the mod", only drake was able to help. All the others who were asked for a little help were curiously doing something more important.

I am still perplexed at the amount of stuff the AGCEEP boyz decided to change. Drake alone had to rename about 350 files. For the most part it is easy things - based on renaming, copy-paste-ing and deleting. But it takes time. Oh yes it does. Doesnt it, Drake? :D

Either way, there was a problem with Shogul not being able to attend the first session (or possibly portion of it), there is a problem with Sorelus not wanting to play Brandenburg plus there are a few rules that i intend to add (like a gold inflation rule), so on the good side it was good the session was postposted in order to resolve these issues.

The mod is currently giving about 30-50 errors compared to the 300-400 errors it gave before, so i believe i will get this sorted out still today, but certainly not in time for the game and even if it is ready before the game, it would be inapropriate to start the game like that.

I am sorry for the incovenience once more and all i ask is for a bit of patience (what is one week compared to the few months we are going to be playing, anyway?).

ATTENTION

I am sorry to say but it seems the game will have to be delayed until next sunday, 5 of september. Reasons are simple: the convertion of the mod is taking much more time than predicted, i have only 2 hands and from all the people that kept asking "where is the mod, where is the mod", only drake was able to help. All the others who were asked for a little help were curiously doing something more important.

I am still perplexed at the amount of stuff the AGCEEP boyz decided to change. Drake alone had to rename about 350 files. For the most part it is easy things - based on renaming, copy-paste-ing and deleting. But it takes time. Oh yes it does. Doesnt it, Drake? :D

Either way, there was a problem with Shogul not being able to attend the first session (or possibly portion of it), there is a problem with Sorelus not wanting to play Brandenburg plus there are a few rules that i intend to add (like a gold inflation rule), so on the good side it was good the session was postposted in order to resolve these issues.

The mod is currently giving about 30-50 errors compared to the 300-400 errors it gave before, so i believe i will get this sorted out still today, but certainly not in time for the game and even if it is ready before the game, it would be inapropriate to start the game like that.

I am sorry for the incovenience once more and all i ask is for a bit of patience (what is one week compared to the few months we are going to be playing, anyway?).
Doh I've blown off my g/f for tonight. Better get back on her good side. hehehe.

That's ok with the delay. I'm a little bit hung over anyway (damn you crayfish).