After Excommunicating, Failing to Imprison, Defeating Rebellion and Capturing Viceroy, His Kingdom Titles Are Now Hereditary!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kaczynskisatva

Second Lieutenant
Sep 2, 2021
... Okay, really?

You know, most of the "this thing does not work exactly how you would want it to work" threads I post here are small things that you might overlook. Who considered cultural and religious compatibility with the rain ritual events in Africa - I mean, who plays Africa?

This, however, is just not something that should have been overlooked.

Unless, maybe, it only happens because he also had a hereditary Kingdom as his primary title?

In that case, this is a weird instance.

So, the hereditary King of Romagna was made the Viceroy of Valencia, Aquitaine and Burgundy, until I finally got so very tired of his antics that I decided that I couldn't wait for him to die, had him excommunicated, failed to imprison him, crushed his rebellion, and captured him.

Now that he is my vassal again, in my dungeon, all of these titles are now hereditary, not viceroyal.

This should not happen.

However, I do note that I can revoke all of these titles without tyranny, as I have strong, non-hereditary claims upon them.

At the very least, these claims should be hereditary, so that if I happen to die while crushing the rebellion, my successor can revoke them without tyranny.

Last edited:
Upvote 0