• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(184306)

Corporal
Dec 18, 2009
Hey there.

I am playing against a freind of mine, and was wondering, how can I make sure that he ever wont get a nuke?

I may delay his tech, but it isent the final solution. I was wondering what else can be done? I will get the first nuke i about 2 years.

I am playing as the US and he is playing as Sovjet. He wont be able to get his nukes to the US before 1950 because of the ICBM, I on the other hans will be able to nuke him inside the Sovjet union, but cant reach Moscow....

So how can I destory his nuclear dreams? By nuke his reactor? What if I cant reach it?

Hey there.

I am playing against a freind of mine, and was wondering, how can I make sure that he ever wont get a nuke?

I may delay his tech, but it isent the final solution. I was wondering what else can be done? I will get the first nuke i about 2 years.

I am playing as the US and he is playing as Sovjet. He wont be able to get his nukes to the US before 1950 because of the ICBM, I on the other hans will be able to nuke him inside the Sovjet union, but cant reach Moscow....

So how can I destory his nuclear dreams? By nuke his reactor? What if I cant reach it?

do you know where he is building his reactors ?

No But I expect that it will be build somewhere deep inside the Siberia, to far away for my bombers and rockets.

then you can't nuke his reactors. I think you have two options;

1) Nuke one of the major industrial cities. He will also nuke you but if your mainland is out of range then it is not very important.

2) A month or two before you get your first nuke, launch massive assault towards Russia ( I assume that you are in Europe). One big thrust which will draw many Soviet divisions is preferable. You will use your nuke to destroy one big stack and thus creating very favourable situation on the front. You should exploit the gap in the front and implement encircle-and-destroy strategy. Then you should march towards Siberia. This is the only way you can definitely prevent him from producing the bomb.

Sounds like a plan!

How about the AI is it possible to make my computer allies research nuke?

In the Sovjet motherland, is Moscow the best place to nuke?
If I nuke Moscow the infrastraucture will be below 33% and will this effect the supplies of the entire red army?