• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only in America...;)

Victoria is sure a name that wont sell but it's a beautiful name :)

What, something like this would perhaps sell better?

I vote for your box art. Three times!

You made Red smile.
redsmiling.jpg

I think the name isn't really an issue - anyone who'd pass up a game because it, eeewww, has a gurl name and thus threatens his masculinity or something is probably not going to want to buy it anyway.

I don't know, but my experience from the posts in HoI 3 forum before and after release, there are people who are intimidated by the kiddie/girly colours of HoI/HoI 2. So perhaps it is true, that these kind of things could be issues to people with related inner conflicts. After all, gamers tend to prefer war weary men in battle stance in various shades of gray, not girls - especially fat ugly slob ones. So maybe it's more peer pressure thing with not being cool by having pictures of that old eagle Victoria -- Something about having a pic or name of opposite sex in a game is an indication of what kind of people one is attracted? What, you like grannies?! :confused:

For now all we can do is await what Paradox might do with the cover are.

All else is just idle speculation, perhaps better integrated into the Vicky 2 wishlist megathread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.