• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheArchduke

Doing his own thing
85 Badges
Oct 10, 2001
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Knights of Honor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Empire of Sin
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
If there are issues with 1.08 or any other complaints or issues, please tell me here.

I try to start a new game with scotland and i have a direct CTD... My configuration is 1.08 april beta

Crio said:
I try to start a new game with scotland and i have a direct CTD... My configuration is 1.08 april beta

My guess is that you should be running 1.09 .

ABII_Ukraine_UKR.txt

#Capital moves to Kiev
event = {
id = 201400

esc = "After the conquest of Kiev by the Ukraina from the lithuanian duchy of Kiev, the ukrainian capital was moved to Kiev, the capital of the ancient Kievan Rus empire, to use the better infrastructure in the region and inherit the administratition already there."

tarakan said:
ABII_Ukraine_UKR.txt

#Capital moves to Kiev
event = {
id = 201400

esc = "After the conquest of Kiev by the Ukraina from the lithuanian duchy of Kiev, the ukrainian capital was moved to Kiev, the capital of the ancient Kievan Rus empire, to use the better infrastructure in the region and inherit the administratition already there."

That is poorly written. There are too many Kievs in one paragraph. I think the name of the city is Kyiv too.

Problems: Several of the Sicilian explorer events occur in the 1400s, rather than the 1500s where the explorers appear.

The early Cordoban explorer and conquistador really need to be created in Tago specifically, otherwise the game will always create the explorer in the Med and he'll die without even reaching the Atlantic. Moving the shipyard to Tago might be a good idea too.

I love this mod. Bavarians with Dutch culture... what more would you want! Ah, yes, I know: Give Ukraine an event adding Polish culture! They understand each other in their native languages, though they cannot read the other's writing!

And I will back this up with a heavy argument:

HALF A CODE:

A02F-5C1B-D4AD-FF9B-

Yes, half a code, because otherwise this is too easy... how many jumped on that thread just now? But do not despair! The second half is close... Aberration... Interregnum... Aberration

Explanations? Look here!
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245962

Who will find it?

/flo

Flori said:
I love this mod. Bavarians with Dutch culture... what more would you want! Ah, yes, I know: Give Ukraine an event adding Polish culture! They understand each other in their native languages, though they cannot read the other's writing!

And I will back this up with a heavy argument:

HALF A CODE:

Yes, half a code, because otherwise this is too easy... how many jumped on that thread just now? But do not despair! The second half is close... Aberration... Interregnum... Aberration

Explanations? Look here!
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245962

Who will find it?

/flo

Yay! TC2 here I come :D

Meh I would be angrier apart from I have all the p-dox games and the american civil war is as interesting as watching 2 stupid children beating each other up after running from home :D

Dr Bob said:
Meh I would be angrier apart from I have all the p-dox games and the american civil war is as interesting as watching 2 stupid children beating each other up after running from home :D
:( I will cry if i don't manage to get a code in time...and I'm ussualy not so