• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(12730)

Sprite Archiver
Dec 14, 2002
www.stonyroad.de
v1.03b beta1 is out!

1.03b beta1 changes:

* adapted to hoi1.03b
* reworked ai with new parameters introduced in 1.03b
* gave a starting-event for manpower
* implemented some bolted events with permission from bolt !
* implemented colourscale-mod by DiegoV
* implemented denmark-update by Runje
* implemented german flag&shield by skukkuk
* implemented japanese authentic flag from unknown
* implemented japanese mod by Martin Jakubowski
* implemented missing leaderpic addon from unknown
* implemented counter-colour-mod by desertat

All i can say is: have fun!
And please forgive me if something should be buggy. It's a portation to 1.03b AND some updates!

1.03b beta2 changes:

* added seperate ai-files for: turkey, new zealand
* reworked some ai-files
* bitter peace: as it was +archelansk +magnitorsk
* took away IC-improvements for Allies (!!). They are still strong enough now by better technology-research from their side... You still can choose your starting manpower in the startup-event and set yourself some additional ease or handicap.
* reworked research-splitting for commonwealth
* hopefully more support for france when at war. The commonwealth-states should have more/bigger invasions.

* Introducing REDFLAG, who writes events for Stony Road now:
- IC-Lend-Lease by the US to UK and Soviets-
- Bigger independent manchuria as historically was + events
- expect more from him :D
* Implemented an intro-movie with credits to all contributors

Well since nobody has thanked you for all your hard work and excellent results (including offcourse Bolty and Trip and others), I thank you for extending und enhancing my gameplay. danke :)

p.s. something I did notice which I pesonally don´t like, is the continually bad wheather. (I assume you changed it). If you always have bad wheather, combat by air becomes not only useless for you, but also for your opponents.

This means I end up totally ignoring the bomber (offence) and figher (defence) research trees and actually missing out on part of the gameplay.

Well since nobody has thanked you for all your hard work and excellent results (including offcourse Bolty and Trip and others), I thank you for extending und enhancing my gameplay. danke

thanks and danke :D

p.s. something I did notice which I pesonally don´t like, is the continually bad wheather. (I assume you changed it).

?? i did not realize that until now ?? i did not change one thing regarding the waether, but it was already beeing discussed at tha bug forum that sometimes bad weather just does not go away..

you can open the save game, search for "pattern": these are the weather patterns, delete them and worldwide clean skies will welcome you..

But as far as that it is not my fault...

Fantastic work with this scenario!! Just a quick note, not sure if this is proper place to put this bug alert.. If you are lucky enough to capture an enemy carrier the odds are that it will have a squadron of planes on board. Now this is a bonus until u try to use them... they still have enemy pilots on board :) Just an FYI...