• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very good work, Polar Mongoose.

Now all Roger King of England need do is conquer Ireland, have a son named George with an ecclesiastical education become Bishop of Munster and then have him propagate a system of radical idealist philosophy.

Or maybe we're several hundred years too early... :D

Excellent writing, though. Keep it up!

Hi all.

I'm sorry to say that my laptop died on me, and while I got the thing to work again, all files are gone, including my saves and notes I had taken of my game. So I think I am going to have to end my AAR where it is. Still I did manage to free England, and now I can go ahead and start an new AAR, with the whole thing in one writing style :rolleyes:

This was really great, it's too bad you had the trouble with your laptop (something I understand all too well). I'll look forward to your next effort. :)

That's really unfortunate, Polar Mongoose. I was really getting to like the Berkeleys, too! But I can understand the computer problems - been having a few myself; no fun at all.

Glad you got to put those Normans in their place, and best of luck with your next AAR!

A shame.