A lot of countries need a revision of starting techs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I personally think that the German tree has aged terribly badly. Suffering from serious deficiencies in the military branch, especially in the terrestrial section, only having 3 or 4 approaches when perfectly many interesting things could be inserted in that section and expanding it
I feel the same, but about the air section. I think it's too short. Now that Italy gets designs for free, it would be interesting to see the same with Germany. Maybe a focus of them offering their DB engine license to Japan and Italy and get something in return, if they accept. I'd like to see too, at the end of the military branch something like 'Organized Research Effort in the Axis', where all Majors of the Axis (Japan included) gets the shared research bonuses of technologies they already have. Stuff like that would be interesting.

I feel the same, but about the air section. I think it's too short. Now that Italy gets designs for free, it would be interesting to see the same with Germany. Maybe a focus of them offering their DB engine license to Japan and Italy and get something in return, if they accept. I'd like to see too, at the end of the military branch something like 'Organized Research Effort in the Axis', where all Majors of the Axis (Japan included) gets the shared research bonuses of technologies they already have. Stuff like that would be interesting.
There were real life Italian and Japanese airplanes with licensed DB 60x engines. The Re 200x series for Italy, and the Ki. 61 Hien (Tony) for Japan.

Reactions:
Although I agree that there should be some new addition to the aerial branch of the German tree. I think the main effort would be to significantly expand the terrestrial branch of the tree. That he was the center of power of the German army during many things could be added such as the internal struggles within the structure of the Whermatch or also the development of certain exclusive technologies such as the STUG etc...

Reactions: