• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nomble

Friman
126 Badges
May 15, 2003
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Deus Vult
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
Hello, hardcore paradox-gamer here. Always wanted to play a grand multiplayer campaign with all current paradox releases.

Go ahead and think this is a copy of the There Will be War series, I just hope the time won't interfere. I really had no idea there was another game of this sort playing, but that just shows how much paradox-games rock. (Note Rome & diplomacy sucks)

I'm actually starting today, Sunday. 20:00 CET (GMT+1)
European players preferred, but if you really like to play and your connection is fine, go ahead and ask.

Now to get into buissness, I will be starting up a game every Sunday 20.00 CET (GMT+1) Even if it means I'll be playing alone. The games will be about 2hours long or even more, depends on ammount of players and their opinions.

If you want to catch certain nations to play, go ahead. Just be sure to make to playtime! (Otherwise, this will take forever)

--

The current game is Crusader Kings, with Deus Vult installed. Game will end in 1399 and move onto EU3IN (Automatic conversion or manuall. No problem) 1821 convert to Victoria, with revolutions. and 1936 convert to HOI2DD (Arma)

AAR and images will be posted here, along with infomation.

Contact me here or on xfire (drwannabe)

Last edited:
Good luck. Several players expressed interest in a new game, but I think it's rare for anyone to check this forum. I suggest you look at the thread started by Justinian and PM some of the posters there. You could also try FinnN, Lurken, and Joohoo.

King of Men said:
Good luck. Several players expressed interest in a new game, but I think it's rare for anyone to check this forum. I suggest you look at the thread started by Justinian and PM some of the posters there. You could also try FinnN, Lurken, and Joohoo.

I'm kind-of interested, now that I'm somewhere a bit more civilised my internet connection should be less of a problem so I'm keen to have another go at CK MP (which I enjoyed lots in TWBW btw). Isn't going to happen until at least August though...just waaay too busy right now...

Have fun
Finn

Well, if anyone is intrested. Contact me through private message to give me your msn, icq, xfire, aim yahoo or whatever. Been playing a couple of sessions with a guy but he can't play anymore unfortunate, and since noone else joined in I'm thinking about starting over.

Yeah, if we get enough people then we could start this sunday if you want. Talk to me on a instant-messenger.