• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That was indeed a very successful war, much better than I expected. The spanish were surprisingly weak. As far as challenges are concerned, you could try to expand your control over south-east asia, or spread the reformed faith (and Dutch tax collectors) over western germany.

Very well done.
Challenge? Hmm... Edit the save before the next war and give your enemy a big LT bonus, so that they are above you? Stuff like that should provide you with some more problems IMO... At least, hopefully.
So, what now that you have almost all the Tobacco provinces? Gold? Slaves? Cotton? :)

Don Matito: I like both those ideas - I could see if I can find some pagans in south-east Asia, and fight them. And if i get some CBs on German minors, I could try to forceconvert them. I think they have quite nice LT, so it should be challenging to fight them.

Emperor_krk: I don't think I should mess around in the save, I don't have much experience there. :p But perhaps I should take some Gold provinces around? Hmm, that could get interesting. I do have core on Leone, owned by Portugal... :)