• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
88 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
Hey everyone! It has already been another quarter so here I am, like unwanted family, requesting that you all to to the ACA 2010 R4 voting thread and cast your votes for your favourite AARs of 2010! What better way to usher in the new year than by ensuring your favourite author is given the respect that they deserve? None, there is none, so go vote, and you can vote here by clicking any one of these links right here!

Don't know who or what the ACAs are? Well let me explain. Four times a year I post a thread in the main AAR forum (yes, that is one up from where we currently are) allowing people to fill out a ballot to pick their favourite AARs! And don't worry about having several favourites, because voting is divided into categories (Comedy/History Book/Narrative/Game Play) as well as by game. This gives you plenty of chances to make your voice heard. Any AAR updated in 2010 is eligible, so long as it was started before January 1st, 2011. For example, let us say I am writing an AAR and I opened a thread on December 29th, 2010 saying "I am going to write an AAR about Sparta!" but then I don't post the first real update until January 1st, 2011. That AAR cannot be voted for (I will simply not count the vote). But don't worry! Because in three months there will be another ACA so that AAR can win an award!

If you have any more questions, you should PM me, and if you want to vote, check out the voting thread here.