• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

develown3

First Lieutenant
27 Badges
Mar 14, 2004
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
ok my first probly doesnt belong in this particular forum but what the hell ok im playin super ai and i got a pritty good game goin as germany and my war on the eastern front has gone slow defently no blitzkreig but by 1948 august ive reached all the requirments for the bitter peace but it didnt fire so i look at the event and i realize it expires at the end of 1947 so i edit the file restart the game and it still wont fire so basicly any help w/o makin a new game, and my second question relates to this game, i noticed at the end of the location of your files instead of a \ its got a > so i cant find the files i asked my friends they dont know how to find them so im hoping im not askin a newbie computer question, and just so ya know im not trying to change yo stuff and pass it off as my own i just like to edit my hoi files not to mention i wana look at all the events that i havent seen in the game yet so any help with ether questions would be cool thx :)

First please try to write in a way more people(especially those non anglo-saxons)will understand.Second why did you really posted here.All the questions you asked are for the HoI 1 forum.

develown3 said:
by 1948 august ive reached all the requirments for the bitter peace but it didnt fire so i look at the event and i realize it expires at the end of 1947
Then you're not playing SuperAI 1.2. Bitter peace events expire on 1999...

\Hearts of Iron\SuperAIBundle\scenarios\World_War_II_36-48\

peace event lies in new_order folder

for the peace event you need to control 50% of their ic, 50% fo their vp and 3 of the cities Stalingrad, leningrad, moscow and baku

hehe your not dumb its a good question. Never feel a question is to dumb nor to smart to ask. The only dumb question is the one you never asked.

Good luck on modding it :)