• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mario1789

Grandmaster Lurker
121 Badges
May 8, 2002
  • 500k Club
I have super AI bundle installed to 1.2 with 1.06b, no time limit, picpack, and some extra sprites. I am playing Italy.

1) I declined the oil trade from Romania, but Romania still sends me oil.

2) Upgrading units has no effect now. After an upgrade period and IC has completed, I can upgrade the unit again if I wish, again with no effect after the upgrade.

I could send you a save game, but how and where?

Sad me,
-Mario

madmario said:
I have super AI bundle installed to 1.2 with 1.06b, no time limit, picpack, and some extra sprites. I am playing Italy.

1) I declined the oil trade from Romania, but Romania still sends me oil.

2) Upgrading units has no effect now. After an upgrade period and IC has completed, I can upgrade the unit again if I wish, again with no effect after the upgrade.

I could send you a save game, but how and where?

Sad me,
-Mario

1) The trades are 1 year in advanced. So if you declined it in 1936 you will receive shipments till 1937 then they will halt for 1937 to 1938.

2) HoI.exe bug nothing I can do to fix this.

Thanks for your reply.

I never got this with another mod or game--units would promote properly there. I was wondering if it had to do with the way techs are laid out. I don't know... anyways... best wishes...
-mario

Lothos said:
Could it be because of inf models are country-specific for major powers ?
Generic inf model is the first one in infantry.txt file. It could be that the game engine is viewing this first "generic" model as a possible improvement. Just guessing since I never tested it really...