• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think, if there was an option to be able to hybridize two cultures from different groups [lets say latgalian (baltic) and irish (celtic)], it would be terrific like we can in Crusader Kings 3. Hybridizated culture should be very hard to make but; when you achieve that, the culture latgali-irish will be considered as both baltic and celtic.
Cultures cant be in two groups at once, this is why turkish is in just levantine and not also steppe. Hybrid cultures are ridiculously easy to get in ck3, and would ruin the culture map of eu4 as they did ck3 in the hands of the ai
Also; if we accept a culture from a cultural group (let's say Aquitanian from French group), we also should have right to be able to directly convert other french cultures to aquitanian. I will explain better.
This is already a thing

Non-western AI countries should also never take Exploration ideas. We already have the problem that the world gets filled up too quickly.
You forgot the most important reason: it breaks immersion. It feels wrong to see Bahmani Australia be a thing (unless Bahmanis is controlled by a player).
Every country should start as a vassal of Ulm.
I can only agree with that.

Reactions: