1.28 Spain Update is now live [checksum f937] - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We hadn't updated them in a while, but clearly the game today is not the same as the game on release 5 years ago.
Assets take disk space, more tags and provinces means more RAM is needed to keep track of everything.

Finally we have to take ecosystem changes into account. A computer on "idle" today uses more RAM than it did earlier this decade, just look at your Chrome memory usage for example.
The game itself requires less than 2GB of RAM to run, but that's free memory and not total memory, which is unfortunately not the way minimum system requirements are expressed.
Chrome is the only reason I doubled my RAM from 16 to 32, when you have 3 Chromes with 50+ tabs and another 2,3,4 apps and you work something memory usage gets dangerously high.

I am very happy you changed minimum requirements, it's 2019 soon...

I'm trying to update my mod via the content button on the main EUIV menu, but the blue manage button is just clicking. Its not doing anything or taking me anywhere. Everything is correct because my mod is placed within my steam-mods folder and not in user-documents-mod. Also, there are no remnants of my mod within the documents mod folder, so I don't know what is going on?

So you release a colonial themed DLC that is completely unplayable, due to AI not colonizing, for people who did not buy one of the previous DLCs? Wow, how much did the quality fell down.... Does any1 else need another reason to not buy GC at release?

All Paradox releases are little more than beta tests you pay to get into.

Never buy anything from them until at least one, probably 2 bugfixes are out. (and for new games, make that 5 or 6).

Optimal strategy with buying from paradox is to wait until it's on sale somewhere...Both because its cheaper, and because by then, the worst bugs are usually sorted out.

All Paradox releases are little more than beta tests you pay to get into.

Never buy anything from them until at least one, probably 2 bugfixes are out. (and for new games, make that 5 or 6).

Optimal strategy with buying from paradox is to wait until it's on sale somewhere...Both because its cheaper, and because by then, the worst bugs are usually sorted out.

Well, you can judge by the number of games/dlcs I own, that I know thing or two about PDX releases that being said AI not colonising bug in colonisation DLC is something else - proof that there is some problem with this update. Only similar thing I remember is AI not using armies in HoI3 release.

They are working to fix it, I know. It does not change anything about how bad it looks.

Especially given the quality of the game is sloppy in a broad sense. This is far from the only issue in the game, and many have persisted since before MoH, documented properly, and weren't touched.

DLC isn't worth, the effort isn't there sadly.