[1.0.2] Large portion of sector mining stations don't show as mine

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

cloaknsmoke

Sergeant
58 Badges
Feb 7, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Prison Architect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
From what I have gathered, yellow resources and minerals in the galaxy view mapmode indicate that the resources in question belong to someone else. I have complete control of this area and no one has ever owned any of it other than me. I had all these resources under my control for a long time until they mysteriously are no longer. I only noticed because one of my Betharian Stone plants stopped working, so I went looking for the border system that got pushed out. Turns out it was well within one of my sectors. There are also some unidentifiable aliens in one of my systems that control a mining outpost. Based on icons, they looks like amoebas.
20160515125324_1.jpg

You'll notice lots of yellow resources in my (blue) territory. I have confirmed on a few of them that the mining stations belong to me, the planets belong to me, and they are certainly within my territory. Even new stations that are actively being built do not provide me with the resources. Reloading the game did not fix the problem. I attached the save, but I always play ironman, so I don't know how helpful it will be.

Attachments

• ironman.sav
    2,3 MB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
From what I have gathered, yellow resources and minerals in the galaxy view mapmode indicate that the resources in question belong to someone else. [...]

You'll notice lots of yellow resources in my (blue) territory. I have confirmed on a few of them that the mining stations belong to me, the planets belong to me, and they are certainly within my territory.

Another reason why they might show up as yellow is if they cannot be operated due to energy shortages. Looking at your save file, this is indeed the case - the sector has an energy stockpile of 0 and an energy deficit. Granting your sector some energy directly should "fix" your yellow stations problem ;)

Oh I see. That's not really made clear by the game in any way, but there's probably a lot of things they are planning to make more clear at some point. It seems like the kind of thing that would show up as an alert.