• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rules

PanzerCorps

Total War Programmer
57 Badges
Sep 6, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Magicka 2
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome Gold
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Werewolf Lite CDXII: Diplomacy

Kv1R4fE.png

Not quite Weresistance yet!
A great war has left Europe divided into 17 nearly equally powerful states. But barely had the people started rebuilding before a dark truth was discovered: Some states had left in their possession the weapons of mass destruction that were supposed to be destroyed after the signing of the peace treaty. Once per year, they can fire them and completely erase a nation from existance. The only hope that the other countries had of surviving this was to find out who it was that still possessed these weapons, gang up on them, and destroy them one by one.

Rules:
A maximum of seventeen (17) players can sign up. Roles shall be handed out when the game is full at the discretion of the Game Moderator (GM). After sign-ups are closed, and roles passed out, the game will proceed to a fall (night) deadline.

The game shall continue in a spring/fall (day/night) cycle with each 24 hour period (one day and night) occurring in one update. In this period, the day time shall be consumed with debate among the nationstates (villagers) over whom to lynch. Sometimes the nations (villagers) may decide to target more than one of their companions, in which case a Lemeard-approved TIE can occur, and all targeted countries (villagers) will be eliminated. At night, the Rebellious Powers will retaliate and target one nation state.

The nation states win by eliminating all the Rebellious Powers, guaranteeing their survival and the safety of europe for years to come. The Rebellious Powers win by equaling the number of Loyal Nation States, allowing them to defeat them in open warfare.

Roles:
Honest Nation States(12): These countries have complied with the terms of the peace treaty and disarmed their weapons of mass destruction. This has now however left them defenseless against the weapons of the Rebellious Powers, and their only chance is to band together to try to find and eliminate these powers one by one.

Nation with good Cybersecurity Department(1): Can spend a year performing scan to detect the presence or abscence of advanced destruction weaponry in a certain country.

Rebellious Powers(4): Not satisfied with the peace agreements, these states have kept in their possessions weapons that they may use to completely wipe a nation off the face of the planet, although these weapons take a year to charge so they can only use them once per turn.

----------------------------------------------------

THE DEADLINE WILL BE AT 20:00 GMT. ANY VOTES WITH THE TIMESTAMP 20:00 WILL COUNT, ANY WITH THE TIMESTAMP 20:01 WILL NOT.

----------------------------------------------------

Full Rules:

§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, ALL TIED players will be executed.
§3D. - The player(s) with the majority of votes at deadline is considered dead. He will not reveal any inside information after the deadline.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt/scan orders), and critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - PMs from the Game Moderator may not be quoted or forged.
§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 5 bold text. For example:

VOTE EUROO7

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE EUROO7, VOTE EUROO8

Any other type of voting will not be counted and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10A. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.
§10B. - Always Trust the GM.

§11. - The GM reserves the right to confuse everyone and ruin the game if players do not please the GM.

Last edited:
Player and Event List
Player List:
(8 still alive, 9 dead)

1. Audren as the Adriatic League
  2. Barkardes as the USSR
  3. Capibara as Corsica-Piemonte, an honest nation, annexed by the International Peace Council day 3.
  4. Alynkio as Denmark
  5. Axixos as Benelux
  6. Brovahkiin as Greater Bavaria, an honest nation, destroyed by nuclear launches night 1.
  7. Arkasas as Michael D. Higgins, God-Emperor of Ireland, Wales and England, an honest nation, destroyed by nuclear launches night 4.
  8. Yakman as Gascony, an honest nation, annexed by the International Peace Council day 2.
  9. EUROO7 as the Iberian Union
  10. Jeray2000 as Norway and Scotland
  11. Alxeu as Pope Alxeu of the Vatican, a rebellious power, annexed by the International Peace Council day 4.
  12. Adamgerd as the South-Balkan Union (Byzantium), an honest nation, annexed by the International Peace Council day 1.
  13. Claude LC as the North-Balkan Union, the seer, destroyed by nuclear launches night 0.
  14. Aedan as Austria-Hungary
  15. Wagonlitz as Greater Lebanon, an honest and glorious nation, destroyed by hellfire night 2.
  16. Rovsea as New Ukraine
  17. Ramius3443 as Prussia, an honest nation, destroyed by nuclear launches night 3.

Events list:

Spring 1899 (Day -1): The Great War is ended. Peace is reestablished. 17 sovereign states rule over Europe and agree to get rid of their most advanced weapons of mass destruction to put this dark chapter of history behind them.

Fall 1900 (Night 0): Claude LC the seer is hunted.

Spring 1901(Day 1): Adamgerd the villager is lynched.
Fall 1901(Night 1): Brovahkiin the villager is hunted.

Spring 1902(Day 2): Yakman the villager is lynched.
Fall 1902(Night 2): Wagonlitz the villager is hunted.

Spring 1903(Day 3): Capibara the villager is lynched.
Fall 1903(Night 3): Ramius the villager is hunted.

Spring 1904(Day 4): Alxeu the wolf is lynched.

Fall 1904(Night 4): Arkasas the villager is hunted.

Last edited:
In as the New Ukraine

In as Michael D. Higgins, God-Emperor of Ireland, Wales and England

IN as the Adriatic league

In as Pope Alxeu of the Vatican

You can’t just post a thread with diplomacy and get my hopes up theres another game happening.

Thought it was full was about to rage.

In as the Iberian Union

ok now im about to rage because it's NOT full. Get to it, paradoxians!

That said, while we wait for the game to begin, let us all read Llywelyn's Diplomacy Werewolf Lite from... oh god, 9 years ago. My third Lite game. Just skip over my posts, there is nothing of note to be found there. Check out that Thistletooth fellow instead. What a pro.

That said, while we wait for the game to begin, let us all read Llywelyn's Diplomacy Werewolf Lite from... oh god, 9 years ago. My third Lite game. Just skip over my posts, there is nothing of note to be found there. Check out that Thistletooth fellow instead. What a pro.

Huh. I thought Capibara was newer than me. I didn't know he was around in 2008. :eek:

Huh. I thought Capibara was newer than me. I didn't know he was around in 2008. :eek:
Get rekt, n00b. I believe I myself only started playing in 2013 or 2014, so Capibara is probably one of the players that's been playing here the longest (who is still active).

Get rekt, n00b. I believe I myself only started playing in 2013 or 2014, so Capibara is probably one of the players that's been playing here the longest (who is still active).

If correct, you didn't start too long before me. 2014 was my first year.

In

In as Sealand

I thought that was in the Ireland Wales and England area? Sadly that's already taken :( unless you mean Norway and Scotland. We could rename those

You can’t just post a thread with diplomacy and get my hopes up theres another game happening.

I really want someone else to start a diplomacy game so I can play in it :( but if no one does in a month or two, I'll start another one when the semester ends

Easy.

In, as whichever region no one else wants. I shall lead them to greatness!

Cool map btw

I agree with this @Jacksonian Missionary you're in now pick a country please!

Last edited:
I really want someone else to start a diplomacy game so I can play in it :( but if no one does in a month or two, I'll start another one when the semester ends

I was thinking about starting a game in a couple of weeks, after my finals are done.

I like GMing games in general, so it won't be a problem for me to sit out. ;)

in... as... GASCONY

fr-gasco.gif

Wow, I just had a flashback. This is more of a dejà vu to me than the previous game :p

IN

2007 to be precise. My first game was Lite XXXIX, The Blue and the Grey Wolves.

Yes, EUROO7 joined sometime afterwards. However, I did stop playing for about 5 years, which is the period in which most of you guys arrived.