• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jeray2000

Private
74 Badges
Aug 19, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Impire
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
Werewolf Lite CCCLXXXII: Ponies!

latest

The Setting:

It’s Hearth’s Warming Eve in Equestria, and everyone is celebrating the magic of friendship that brought together the three pony tribes millennia ago. However, not all is well. Evil changelings have infiltrated Ponyville during the celebrations, taking the form of pegasi, unicorns, and earth ponies! Even worse, every night they plan to drain the love of one innocent pony! All is not lost however, for Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship, has created a spell to detect changelings in the night.

The Set-Up:

There will be 17 players, no more and no less. Roles will be distributed following the signup of the 17th player and the game will proceed to night 0.

The Roles:

12x Ponies (Villagers): Ordinary citizens of Ponyville.

4x Changelings (Werewolves): Evil creatures that can take the shape of ponies who wish to drain all the love in Ponyville. Drains the love(hunts) one pony a night.

1x Twilight Sparkle (Seer): The Princess of Friendship, she is able to use her changeling detecting spell to find one changeling a night.

Other:

The color neon green is reserved to the GM. Ghosts/spectators may not use it.

Roleplay:

You should choose a character from the series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, or something not out of place for the setting. If you do not select a character, the GM will select a character from the series for you.

Deadline:

The deadline for this game will be 22:00 GMT. Votes at any time up to and including 21:59 WILL count, while those at 22:00 or later WILL NOT. (Just to make sure I’m doing this right, can someone confirm for me that 22:00 GMT is 5:00 PM EST?)

How to Win:

The ponies and Twilight Sparkle win by eliminating all the changelings. The changelings win by achieving parity with ponies and Twilight Sparkle.

The Rules:

§1a. You sign up for the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.

§1b. No new players will be admitted into the game once it has started, except as substitutes for a current player.

§1c. Players at any time may PM the GM to request a substitute.

§2a. Failure to vote on a given day will result in replacement or autokilling of the offending player. The granting of any "grace period" or forgiveness for late votes is entirely up to the GM.

§2b. Invalid votes will be treated as a failure to vote, and may result in substitution.

§3a. Quoting PMs from the GM is strictly forbidden; violation of this will result in an autolynch.

§3b. Forging of PMs from other players is allowed.

§3c. Screenshots of private messages are not permitted.

§4. Orders not delivered on time will be ignored and possibly mocked by the GM.

§5a. SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION, AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY OTHER WAY NOR REVEAL ANY SECRET/INSIDE INFORMATION. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.

§5b. When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§6 Alliances or feuds between players which aren't based on your roles in the game are forbidden. Alliances or feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§7a Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold text, preferably separated from any other words in your post. I will attempt to count any and all votes made, but I am not responsible for failing to notice a vote if it has not been clearly delineated as such. Here is an example vote:

VOTE X

If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE X, VOTE Y

Capital letters are optional. Misspelled player names or nicknames are acceptable, as long as it is clear whom you are voting. If you fail to unvote before voting again, or unvote the “wrong” person and vote someone new, the new vote WILL BE COUNTED.

§7b Editing a vote after it is made is forbidden, and if sufficiently egregious, may result in autolynching at the GM’s discretion.

§7c At the end of the day the player with highest votes is killed (lynched). If there is a tie, all leading candidates will be killed.

§8 Players leading the lynch vote are considered to be dead immediately following deadline, and are to post in ghost mode from that point forward. All other players are considered alive until the hunt is revealed.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10A. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.

§10B. - Always Trust the GM.

1. Wagonlitz the changeling
2. Audren as Bill the Pony, the pony
3. Health as a Mule, the pony

4. Jacksonian Missionary as Bob the Equesticle.
5. aedan777

6. LatinKaiser as Bucephulas, the pony
7. Clophiroth as Vivi the Unicorn
8. Dorei
9. EUROO7 as Q
10. De Chatillon

11. Spockyt, the pony
12. Claude LC
Rovsea, the pony
14. Daffus
Dr. Livingstone, the pony
16. johho888

Last edited:
Day/Night 1
Spockyt 3
Audren[93]
Dr.Livingstone[128]
Claude LC

Wagonlitz 2
aedan777[102]
Spockyt[121]

De Chatillon 2
johho888[107]
Clopiroth[110]

aedan777 2
Jacksonian Missionary[106]
Wagonlitz[111]

Clopiroth 1
De Chatillon[118]

Jacksonian Missionary 1
Health[108]

Dr.Livingstone 1
LatinKaiser [95 Wagonlitz --> 97]

EUROO7 1
Dorei[127]

Not Voted
EUROO7
Daffius
Rovsea

SpockyT the pony is lynched, Audren the pony is hunted.

Day/Night 2
Dr.Livingstone - 8
Daffius[163]
johho888[164]
LatinKaiser[167]
Rovsea [175]
Clophiroth[188]
Claude LC[190]
aedan777[173]
Wagonlitz[183 Claude LC --> 193]

Claude LC - 3
Health[171]
De Chatillon[169]
Dr.Livingstone[156 Rovsea --> 187]

Wagonlitz - 2
EUROO7 [146]
Jacksonian Missionary[162]

Daffius - 1
Dorei[178]

Dr.Livingstone the pony is lynched, Rovsea the pony is hunted

Day/Night 3
Wagonlitz - 4
aedan777[203]
EUROO7[205]
Health[213]
Daffius [228]

LatinKaiser - 4
johho888[224]
Jacksonian Missionary [208 De Chatillon -->221]
De Chatillon [206 Claude LC --> 236]
Wagonlitz [202--> 244]

Clophiroth - 1
LatinKaiser[214 De Chatillon --> 235]

Not Voted
Claude LC
Clophiroth
Dorei

Wagonlitz the changeling lynched
LatinKaiser the pony lynched
Health the pony hunted

Last edited:
IN as Bill the Pony

Absolutely not

On one hand I want to play Werewolf, on the other this theme is... less than appealing. On the other hand, it's stupid to make such a fuss over a dumb children's TV show, and I'll join even if my moral fiber tells me to run from this place screaming and with gnashing of teeth.

In

On one hand I want to play Werewolf, on the other this theme is... less than appealing. On the other hand, it's stupid to make such a fuss over a dumb children's TV show, and I'll join even if my moral fiber tells me to run from this place screaming and with gnashing of teeth.

In

That's the Christmas spirit.

I value my unbroken streak of werewolf games more than I despise this theme. Even if it is the worst theme since the Doctor Who big.

In

Despite the decidedly "meh" theme, I've got time to play and it's a Lite, so in as Bucephalus.

in as Q