• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

afghanrabbit

Second Lieutenant
23 Badges
Jan 19, 2015
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Darkest Hour
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
This is from Johan's Twitter:

@thehappybuns we'll give out more info on hoi4 release at gdc next week.

Given Daniels comments in the last WWW about the AI being very good I've had a hunch we may be close to a date. If not a date then possibly a window.

Reactions:
That's certainly good news. He wouldn't tweet that if he plans to announce a further delay at GDC.

Reactions:
After such a long wait there is finally light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully an end to the release date threads as well...

Reactions:
There's been so many weird thread titles latelly that I was sure this was a troll thread :D .

Thanks for the heads-up!

Reactions:
50340673.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
Wonder what day they will be talking about HoI 4 they seem too have 3 or 4 days of Paradox goodies lined up?

At the pressconference.

Reactions:
https://www.paradoxplaza.com/news/GDC-2016/

Mar. 8, 2016 - STOCKHOLM - This year, Paradox Interactive will be out in force at the 2016 Game Developer’s Conference in San Francisco. On Tuesday, March 15, 2016, Paradox will host a press conference in San Francisco to highlight a number of forthcoming projects for the year, and share their latest news with fans and media. Those not attending GDC can watch the presentation in a live stream on Twitch, beginning March 15 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.

Reactions:
Yay at last the release date threads will end! And we will finally have a date to look forward too.

Thank you paradox.

Reactions:
They previously said release info will only be given out a month in advance. With the timing of World War Wednesday (which was also hurriedly concluded), as well as more promised world war wednesdays to show off more things with daniel and jake. i feel like it all must be leading up to a HOI4 release coming soon! super excited

Reactions:
There's been so many weird thread titles latelly that I was sure this was a troll thread :D .

Thanks for the heads-up!

I tried to pick my title carefully to avoid that. I'm a police officer so I do all my trolling on the side of the road....

Reactions: