PSA: Today's DD is moved forward

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bus

Product Marketing Manager
Paradox Staff
Oct 9, 2017
Hello all,

Just a quick PSA that today's DD is moved forward until next week due to illness. Sorry about that, we know you are all curious but we'll be back with more DD's shortly!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah that's what i said too :( But sadly sometimes this happens :(

Disappointed about delay, but thanks for telling us early and the main thing is get well soon.

As long as we get 2 dev diaries next week I dont care :)

Also I think a mega dev wouldnt be as good as 2 seperate dev diaries, I would personally want to know about multiple different topics instead of a overload of information on a specific mechanic/topic

Your complete and utter respect for your fellow man is disgusting. No Roman would have ever allowed something like this to happen.

Hello all,

Just a quick PSA that today's DD is moved forward until next week due to illness. Sorry about that, we know you are all curious but we'll be back with more DD's shortly!
Sorry to be a pedant but I think you mean moved back, as moved forward would mean it comes ahead of time. Best wishes to whomever is ill, get well soon!