• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BarrosRodrigues

aka marcoan7onio
47 Badges
Dec 17, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
After Saara756 trashed my previous 1624 (world domination only), 1632 and 1598 WCs with his 1582 record I had to try one last time; I started in 1.14 as Jianzhou (before 1.15 was released) and formed Manchu to be able to use the "Unify China" CB.

I recorded the whole thing and I am going to dump it all to my YouTube account if you want to check how it was done. It won´t have commentary and as usual it will be very boring so watch it only if you really don´t have anything better to do. I will post a link to the series here within the day.

ziBA1N6.jpg

alsrUlm.jpg

jhietJx.jpg

YouTube:

Last edited:
Reactions:
I just finished a Kazani WC. Lately I'd been wondering about how a Manchu run would play out. Better than I ever anticipated. I definitely knew 1.14 Hordes could win any Speed Run competition. It's just total war.

Unify China? More like Unifying the world.

take 95% oe every time, and always fabricate claims etc. make coring as cheap and fast as possible then you can do the same again once the coring is finished taking more oe (constant wars helps, just avoid the oe events that happen when you get over 100% oe)
This part is clear. What I do not understand is how they survive with 733% overextension... The overextension events should destroy you.

Reactions:
This part is clear. What I do not understand is how they survive with 733% overextension... The overextension events should destroy you.

It's only in the last minute that he makes peace with all the remaining countries at war. Instead of coring them he cheats the timer to squeeze a few extra years. Of course if he went on playing this very game he'd get some extremely nasty events that could potentially destroy his entire empire.

Just wondering how you manage to discover the New World without Exploration. Do discoveries alone reveal the whole world in 1579?
Just a guess he took exploration then abandoned it thats pretty standard for wc