• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HBS_Dagger

HBS Community Manager
4 Badges
Oct 23, 2017
  • Harebrained Schemes Staff
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
MechWarriors of Backer Company!

High Command has confirmed deployment and WE ARE GO FOR LAUNCH on April 24, 2018 at 9am PT.

Backer Company will retrieve their keys from BackerKit accounts before launch to become operational. Watch for additional communication with specifics closer to that date.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, MECHWARRIORS: Full Operational Success of this mission requires the bolstering of our ranks. To that end, we have enclosed the following TIME SENSITIVE material - a new trailer focused on the story of the campaign. Make sure you get this into as many MechWarrior's hands as possible across all forms of communication.

High Command also notes that we are prepared for rapid induction and training of new MechWarriors. To that end, we offer the BATTLETECH - Shadowhawk Pack which includes an alternate skin for the formidable Shadowhawk 'Mech plus an exclusive wallpaper, to be delivered at launch.

REMINDER FOR “BACKER” COMPANY… All Backers at the Recruit level and above will ALSO receive this special edition Shadow Hawk skin upon deployment. High Command thanks you for your continued support of the cause.

Backer Company, our time is nearly here and the countdown begins now. Check your neural-helmets, strap on your cooling vests, and look alive. The countdown to launch starts NOW

HBS Actual, out!

BATTLETECH BASICS Videos
In case you missed them, here are the two brief BATTLETECH BASICS videos we’ve put out so far. These are perfect for sharing on social media.

And here’s an extended Combat Strategy Livestream with Jordan and Connor so you can share the basics of combat with those who are new to BattleTech.

FAQ
I already backed the game - do I get a game key or do I have to pre-order?
As a Backer, part of your rewards includes a key to the game so you do not have to pre-order it again. Launch keys will be distributed into BackerKit accounts in the day or so leading up to the release of the game and we'll send out a Kickstarter update when that happens.

When will I get my game key?
Game keys will be delivered to BackerKit accounts a day or so before launch. We will send another update announcing that distribution of keys into accounts has begun.

If you are a Beta Backer, note that you will need to retrieve your Launch Key from your BackerKit account - the Beta version of the game will NOT automatically update to the final version.

Can I pre-load the game so it’s ready to go when I want to play?
We'll have more details about pre-loading when we get closer to our release date.

How do I double check my BackerKit account or get the digital rewards that have already been distributed?

1 - Go to https://battletech.backerkit.com/
2 - Enter the email address you used to back the game into the "Kickstarter Email" box and click on "Get My Survey"
3- When you get the email from BackerKit, follow the link inside to your account Click “View Confirmation” in the upper right hand side to see all the rewards that are included in your pledge OR “Get Your Digital Rewards”

Depending on your pledge level, you’ll find the Great House Wallpaper Pack, 3 BattleTech novellas, a Paradox Forum Code and a Paradox Discount Code. Stay tuned for more information on delivery of remaining rewards.

I didn’t fill out my BackerKit survey - what do I do?
Over 400 Backers have not filled out their survey and we are unable to fulfill your Kickstarter rewards until you do. To fill out your survey, go to https://battletech.backerkit.com/ and fill it out ASAP.

My email has changed and I can’t access my account - what do I do?We need to manually update your BackerKit account. Email us at info@hbs-studios.com with both your original email address AND the one you would like us to change it to.

I want to change the game platform I originally chose to get my key from - what do I do? This is a manual process so you’ll need to email us at info@hbs-studios.com. Please be sure to tell us which kind of key you’d like us to make available for you.

My BackerKit account is locked - now what?
If you find your BackerKit account is locked, please contact BackerKit directly at support@backerkit.com and let them know the answers to your BackerKit survey so they can update that information for you.

What are the final system requirements for the game?The minimum and recommended system reqs for the game can be found on the BATTLETECH pre-order page on Steam

What if I still have a question?
Contact us directly at info@hbs-studios.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Praise the gaming Gods!

*prepares to sacrifice a filthy Clanner to Mitch and Jordan*

:Skips around the room gleefully clapping his hands:

What? Its aerobics.

It is! Skippy said if you do this... Wait a minute. SKIPPY!

for anybody who is stupid as me: to view the new trailer you need to follow the link to the steam preorder. ;)

me = happy :)

Woohoo!

Though one question, Backers getting the key early. Does that mean we get early access to the game? Or just so we have the keys and can pre-install?

Early access biatches!!! :)

Woohoo!

Though one question, Backers getting the key early. Does that mean we get early access to the game? Or just so we have the keys and can pre-install?

Please don't go spreading rumors.....you'll get the key but the game goes live for everyone at the same time. :)

Early access biatches!!! :)

No, we won’t get early access to the game but we may get to download it before release.

I don’t see them allowing us to actually play the game until release day.

No, we won’t get early access to the game but we may get to download it before release.

I don’t see them allowing us to actually play the game until release day.

Yeah, I saw. It was hard to read the announcement the first time through because my eyes were vibrating due to my heart rate hammering out 120 beats per minute due to the initial excitement.