• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
20ae684a5e0148de96633bd8329611475db54f0af44a00c4ef8f4b1219add339.jpg

Before requesting the 24th off, I'd highly suggest everyone confirm the time it comes out, since often it trends to later in the day instead of early. Lunch or later is probably not even a bad guess. So unless you're in Pacific time or later, you might even be able to get away with a half day.

I'm sure someone will be along soon with the typical Steam Release time for global releases. Just don't expect to stay up to Midnight and be mad the game won't start! Because it will probably be closer to 2 or 3pm before it goes live. (Not always, but usually!)

Well the announcement said 9am PT, which is like 5pm UK...so I'll book off the following day instead :)

Question: If we already have Battletech Beta installed on our steam account will we have to un-install it and then use the key in the back kit or will it just automatically update on launch day?

Question: If we already have Battletech Beta installed on our steam account will we have to un-install it and then use the key in the back kit or will it just automatically update on launch day?

The Beta is, for lack of a better way to put it, a completely separate game. You'll need to check your backerkit account for a new steam key hopefully available a day or two before launch.

Are their any planned DLC's for the end of 2018 ??? If so could you do a time jump to 3049 Hint, Hint, Hint
No. Nothing is planned. They have said though, if the game sells well enough they would like to do a 4th Succession war expansion and Clan Invasion one.

So "in success", as they like to say, we might see some of that. Gotta get plenty of copies sold though so if you've got any friends who don't know about the game and would like it, have them check it out.

Are their any planned DLC's for the end of 2018 ??? If so could you do a time jump to 3049 Hint, Hint, Hint
I like how you think, but what with Clan Tech, Zellbringen, Batchall, etc it will quite possibly take something on the level of a Kickstarted effort to do up a CLAN INVASION expansion well enough.

So while the greater preponderance of Team HBS moves 3025 BATTLETECH toward a 3028 BATTLETECH: Fourth Succession War expansion, HBS_Kiva and a #DeepBrainTrust could begin Game Concept Development and Engineering toward CLAN Combat Vertical Slice prototyping. HBS has long worked different titles, simultaneously through its game development pipeline. The current solo-focus for so very long on BATTLETECH is actually something of an aberration. : )

Yay

I'm just gonna take leave for the 30th April, I assume the first 3 days will result in a quick patch before the weekend. Anyone else taking 30th off, or is everyone doing 24th/25th?

Yay

I'm just gonna take leave for the 30th April, I assume the first 3 days will result in a quick patch before the weekend. Anyone else taking 30th off, or is everyone doing 24th/25th?

I’ve got a wedding to go to on the 28th, so I’m taking the 26th through the 1st off. Granted , I’ll loose three of those days to driving and the wedding, but that still gives me three to play