• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this game pulled from the play store? I am unable to find it?

It also happened on the Apple Store. I’ve looked at the game on the store from time to time, but then it just suddenly disappeared. It happened maybe around May, but I don’t know the specific date. I would hope that the developers could shed some light as to why it disappeared, regardless of how few cared about it.

It also happened on the Apple Store. I’ve looked at the game on the store from time to time, but then it just suddenly disappeared. It happened maybe around May, but I don’t know the specific date. I would hope that the developers could shed some light as to why it disappeared, regardless of how few cared about it.
And if it's not coming back can we get the events added to game via a patch?

Odd, it opens on my PC but not on my phone.

You can see the app if you have previously bought it and are logged in with your Google account. If you haven't bought it previously or aren't logged in, then you get: "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." notification.

I picked this up several months back and enjoyed it; like a choose your own adventure story. The writing was entertaining enough. I like the added music for the main game but I never did come across the event chains. Do they only trigger when playing in England?

I picked this up several months back and enjoyed it; like a choose your own adventure story. The writing was entertaining enough. I like the added music for the main game but I never did come across the event chains. Do they only trigger when playing in England?
They triggered every time I play, no matter the culture. It fires when your character gets married. At the party your character will fall in love at first sight with a married woman. Then there is a lot of drama akin to the romance in the gamebook.

Last edited:
They triggered every time I play, no matter the culture. It fires when your character gets married. At the party you character will fall in love at first sight with a married woman. Then there is a lot of drama akin to the romance in the gamebook.
Hm, never had that one, or the black death one. I think it might be because I play the game in German.

Hello everyone!

Popping here to explain what is going on with CK: Chronicles! Yes, unfortunately the game was pulled from the various app stores :(. This is due to a very simple reason: GDPR. We tried to update the game to make it GDPR compliant from day one, but it was not feasible. We're really sorry about that. All players who have purchased or downloaded the game or its contents can still access it/them. If, for any reason, you cannot access your account or game, please contact support and we'll figure out what has gone wrong (here is a link just in case): https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/en-us

Hope you guys have a splendid day nonethless!

I'm unpinning this post and locking it as of now.
See you on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.