• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Humbe

Recruit
Aug 15, 2018
Hi,
I started the scenario Floodland and Island Hopping but...

look the screenshot it's impossible to do because after 15 game week i lost the scenario
same with Island Hopping
population under 1 should not be selected because i start with 0
floodland1.jpg

floodland2.jpg

Upvote 0
can you clarify. have you left the game run for 15 in-game weeks without building anything?

can you clarify. have you left the game run for 15 in-game weeks without building anything?
no, anything i do, after 15 week i lose the scenario because of the check population under 1 and i lose the scenario, whatever i do, if you play 15 game weeks with the population under 1. even after population grow i still have the mark "population under 1"

I've reached 1000 people in 15 week game but i lose the same because of the check "under 1"

I may be misunderstanding something here, but to me that screen says you lose the scenario of you have a population less than one - which you do.

I may be misunderstanding something here, but to me that screen says you lose the scenario of you have a population less than one - which you do.
yes of course, because i start the scenario with 0 population and the game after grow population still have the check less than one, no matter if grow until 1000 population you see on the screen, i lose anyway and i not have 0 population
you see 841 people on the screen

I am having the same issue with mass transit scenarios. The scenario goals never show above zero population even though your actual population goes well above the goal. I think the mass transit DLC is the issue

On a tangential note I did manage to beat the floodland scenario before the latest DLC. Very tricky but doable.

is a bug, the check mark "population under 1" don't go away after i growing the population
Well, your screenshots show an empty city site with no population, so ...

I am having the same issue with mass transit scenarios. The scenario goals never show above zero population even though your actual population goes well above the goal. I think the mass transit DLC is the issue

On a tangential note I did manage to beat the floodland scenario before the latest DLC. Very tricky but doable.

i know man, the scenario trains have the same issue about the population, the same issue of the others previous scenarios "disasters" needs to look the population.
i din't beat the scenario floodland before the new release dlc mass transit but now i want all monuments.
(nobody has the trophy Totally in Motion Win all 3 Mass Transit Scenarios because is impossible to beat)

I also have the same issue. No matter how much population I have, I instantly lose after 15 weeks of playing floodland. I tried about 10 times... once I was able to get the second tile in time and built a new city up the hill, where a few people were living already but still I lost when 15 weeks were up. this is no fun at all :(

Wow AndrewT. Just wow. Having the same problems on Xbox One. Can't complete any of the scenarios with that kind of losing conditions. It keeps at 0 even if you have hundreds of population.

Well, when I started the "Island Hopping" or "Island Hopping" (with Tsunamis) scenario, I realized that the requirements for scenario loss are wrong.
He says that if you play "15 weeks" and "stay with population below 1" you lose.
The problem is that you already start the scenario with 0 population, that is, this negative requirement, you already start losing.
The solution would be, as with other scenarios, to start the city with buildings and citizens, or to change this requirement.
I've uninstalled the game, uninstalled the DLC's and nothing solves it.
I think it's a problem in the game files.
Please, please configure this better. For two months I have been playing the game in order to win all the trophies / achievements. I'm feeling frustrated now.
2.png

It has to be a bug in the game. As soon as scenario starts you’ve already lost. You’re population is already 0 because you haven’t built anything yet, but as you build your city and gain population, that losing condition of “population under 1”, always remains at zero. Once you’ve reached at least 1 person before the 15 weeks is reached, that “population under 1” should uncheck itself, but it doesn’t.

If you developers can’t comprehend what we’re trying to tell you, then grab a friggin console and play your own game!

These scenarios are flawed and can’t be won on console.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Lord_Beelzebub, post: 24598936, member: 1239285"] Tem que ser um bug no jogo. Assim que o cenário começar você já perdeu. Sua população já é 0 porque você ainda não construiu nada, mas à medida que você constrói sua cidade e ganha população, essa condição de perda de “população abaixo de 1” sempre permanece em zero. Uma vez que você tenha alcançado pelo menos uma pessoa antes das 15 semanas, essa "população abaixo de 1" deve desmarcar a si mesma, mas isso não acontece.

Se os desenvolvedores não conseguem compreender o que estamos tentando dizer, então pegue um console e jogue seu próprio jogo!

Esses cenários são falhos e não podem ser ganhos no console. [/ QUOTE]

Exatamente.
Para mim, parece que o problema está na "regra" da exigência de perder. Para mim, aparece nas regras: "um após o outro".

Estou tentando enviar mensagens de qualquer maneira. Agora, através do facebook, anteriormente, através da loja no Xbox Live, através da classificação dos jogos e dos DLC's.

I send that message to the facebook page:

"
Excuse me.
Well, the problem that I and several other players are having: (https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...land-hopping-impossible-to-do-on-ps4.1114927/ # post-24598936)
apparently happens in at least two scenarios of the Game Cities: Skylines, following the "Natural Disaster" and "Mass Transit" DLCs.
It happens that in the scenario "Island Hopping" the settings, the requirements to lose the scenario are wrong.
As we explained in the forum, whose link is up there, the requirement of "population below 1" always starts marked, since the game always starts with "0" population, so after that, just wait 15 weeks in the game, which the scenery is lost. That is, this scenario is impossible to win.
The solution, it seems to me, would be, or change this wrong requirement, or rule as "one after another" or, as with other scenarios, already start with a built city.
I hope they help. Thank you!
"