• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BarrosRodrigues

aka marcoan7onio
47 Badges
Dec 17, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
@Johan @DDRJake
Although a great step in the right direction the new tool is mostly useless to me since it more often than not it tries to improve relations with countries that will cease to exist in the near future; this happens because said tool has no way of knowing what goes on the players mind wrt strategic goals/decisions. The result is that as before I end up micromanaging the diplomats.

My suggestion for a fix: we should be able to customize groups where countries could be added manually and diplomats assigned. So besides the standard "Outraged countries", "allies" etc. groups we would also have customizable groups.

All in all I am enjoying this patch a lot so kudos for the great work. With that said if only we could automate stacks to auto un-siege provinces similar to what stacks in rebel suppression do... maybe for the next expansion? :)

Upvote 0
To add on that, being able to filter the ledger by countries of interest would be great.
As for the diplomatic macro, I would just love to be able to tell my diplomat to skip to the next country on the list.

One simple thing I thought of was for it to ignore countries you have set to hostile. Clearly I don't care what they think of me, so why are my diplomats trying to make them like me?

On a related note, have it stop improving relations when it's at 200, at least until there's nothing else to do. As Emperor of Qing, I had lots of subjects, and time was wasted getting them all to +200 "improve relations" when they already had positives from other boni, meaning they would keep going to around +300 "actual" relations, which is useless.

VUmzq32.gif
to the Suggestions subforum.

Old thread but would really like to see improvements like some suggested. And also maybe tie the macro range to say.. colonial or trade range. If you start anywhere that can see ming, target threats goes to them even if 60 days away.