• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can look into it, but the vanilla version should work just fine with HIP.

Thank you!! HIP has a lot of new congenital traits too and some changes I may not be so versed in. Hence why I hope you'll have time to look over it ^^!

Hi,

My decisdion is not working any more ?!?
Somone have an idea to fix it ?

Thanks !!

Code:
decisions = {
"Master-Full" = {
	character_event2 = {
        potential = { ai = NO }
        allow = { ai = NO }
        effect = {
		wealth = 500000
		piety = 50000
		prestige = 50000
		}
	}
}
}

You want the User Mods forum.

Last edited:
The biggest update yet of my cheat mod is here, now with a brand-new HIP-compatible version!

As always, see the readme file for full details of the new (and old) cheats.

1.7 -
Removed pre-Reaper's Due prosperity system from CK2+ version
Further optimization fixes
Added a set of cheats to add or remove leader traits
Added cheats to cure depressed, infirm, incapable, lunatic, possessed, stressed, and the various types of maimed
Added the CK2+ and HIP genetic traits to the vanilla version
Added a prestige cheat for tribal buildings
Rewrote some text for better clarity
Added a new Casus Belli to allow near-unlimited conquest
Added holding and tradepost destruction cheats
Decreased tech points given from 100K to 90K
Added cheats to trigger the extra holding slot and other max prosperity bonus events on your crown focus province
Added instruction manual to the readme file
Rewrote the Content Vassals cheat to further reduce ambition and greed, and removed the cultural / religious requirement

1.8 is here, complete with support for the Game of Thrones mod!

1.8 -
New features:
Added a cheat to force your vassal's Crown Authority and Status of Women laws to match yours (CK II+ and Vanilla only)
Added a warning in the manual regarding the succession cheats and Holy Orders / Mercenary bands
Added cheats to increase the size of your retinues
Added a cheat to increase the size of your demesne
Added a third trait to reduce age in the ruler designer
Re-added non-Reaper's Due prosperity events to the CK2+ version for people who don't have that DLC (again!)
Listed version compatibility at the top of the readme

Changes:
Edited the cheat Casus Belli to set a conquest culture
Edited the cheat Casus Belli to work across two sea zones
Changed the decision icons a little to make it clearer which cheat decisions make others appear
Edited the holding and tradepost cheats to work on vassal provinces too
Removed the crown focus and max prosperity restrictions from the holding and tradepost cheats
Changed the immortality, manual zealots, and leadership traits to targeted decisions; thus making them far less annoying to use
Changed the physical disease cure cheat to also cure Gout
Edited the extra holding slot and prosperity bonuses for better clarity
Decreased tech points given from 100K to 90K (for real this time)
Rewrote the changelog for better clarity :)
Moved the changelog to its own file

Bugfixes:
Fixed the succession cheats to no longer fire for holy orders, mercenaries, and religious heads
Fixed a few events that weren't ignoring temporary titles
Fixed a localization bug with the leadership trait targeted decisions
Fixed bug with player descendant flag event not working properly for unacknowledged bastards
Fixed the province monoculture and monoreligion cheats to not fire for provinces that already have your culture / religion.
Fixed bugs with the non-Reaper's Due prosperity decisions

Every time I think I'm done adding to this mod, I find something new to put in.

1.10 -
New features:
Added a cheat to automatically max out holding slots
Added a version of the health cheats that can be used on any character in your realm
Added a cheat that automatically builds forts in every province in your realm; the Plus version also builds all the fort buildings
Added an automatic maxed out hospital cheat
Added the Longevity trait to the GOT, HIP, and Vanilla versions

Changes:
Edited the cheat CB in the Plus version to properly affect factions and ambitions
Edited the cheat CB localization to make it easier to tell which county you're declaring war for
Changed the physical disease cure cheat to also cure Blinded, Cancer, Castration (Eunuch), Leprosy, Rabies, and Syphilis (Great Pox)
Changed the mental disease cure cheat to also cure Paranoid
The genetics cheat now adds the Longevity trait (from CK II +)

Bugfixes:
Fixed bug with prosperity decisions in the Plus version
Removed unnecessary files from the GOT and Vanilla versions
Fixed the health cheats to also remove the disease and treatment flags and modifiers
Fixed bug with taking all baronies in the cheat CB
Fixed trait icon conflict in GOT version

Last edited:
Every time I think I'm done adding to this mod, I find something new to put in.

1.10 -
New features:
Added a cheat to automatically max out holding slots
Added a version of the health cheats that can be used on any character in your realm
Added a cheat that automatically builds forts in every province in your realm; the Plus version also builds all the fort buildings
Added an automatic maxed out hospital cheat
Added the Longevity trait to the GOT, HIP, and Vanilla versions

Changes:
Edited the cheat CB in the Plus version to properly affect factions and ambitions
Edited the cheat CB localization to make it easier to tell which county you're declaring war for
Changed the physical disease cure cheat to also cure Blinded, Cancer, Castration (Eunuch), Leprosy, Rabies, and Syphilis (Great Pox)
Changed the mental disease cure cheat to also cure Paranoid
The genetics cheat now adds the Longevity trait (from CK II +)

Bugfixes:
Fixed bug with prosperity decisions in the Plus version
Removed unnecessary files from the GOT and Vanilla versions
Fixed the health cheats to also remove the disease and treatment flags and modifiers
Fixed bug with taking all baronies in the cheat CB
Fixed trait icon conflict in GOT version
please continue this, this is great!

please continue this, this is great!

I'm going to wait until after the next expansion is released before I start working on version 1.11.
That said, I've got a few things on my to-do list. Here's what's on it right this moment and the chances of it happening:

1. comment your code, seriously
Probably not happening.

2. rework law cheat events to do the revoking in an immediate = { block
Will be in 1.11.

3. separate auto fort and hospital cheats into two (player and vassal) like other cheats
Will be in 1.11.

4. add a cheat that automatically gives organizer to the player's commanders (maybe all commanders in realm?)
Probably going to be added in 1.11.

5. add commands for breaking marriages and betrothals (why are my AI family members so stupid?)
I'm not quite sure how to write this, but I'll look into it. May or may not make it into 1.11.

6. add cheat to give player character any title in realm - pretty borders are a moral imperative
This one I really want for my own games, so I'll go the extra mile to make this cheat happen.

7. add in numenorean blood as a cheat (from LOTR mod)
300-year lifespans don't work very well in medieval europe, but fuck it; I'll add it anyway. Might have to rework the genetics cheat to not give the Longevity trait to families with Numenorean blood.

Does anyone know which of the Panadell event tree cheats are still working? Wondering if the mercenary spawn one was still running, or rather if there is one that will enable the mercenary units to recover strength faster. They seem to not replenish themselves very well, lol.

A new version is here, with a feature that has been planned for years! As always, see the readme for instructions, and full details of all cheats.

1.11 -
New features:
Added new cheats that give the 4 Chinese leadership traits from Jade Dragon
Added cheats to break betrothals and marriages for AI characters in your realm
Added a cheat to revoke any title owned by any character in your realm
Added the True Blood of Númenor trait, and a cheat to give it to the player character's descendants (from the Middle-Earth Project)

Changes:
The event that flags descendants of human-controlled characters now gives player characters a special flag (for use in observer mode)
The genetics cheat now fires for AI-controlled former player characters (for use in observer mode)
The Long-lived trait can now appear on randomly-generated characters
The Long-lived trait can now be used in the ruler designer
Changed all occurrences in localization of GetTitledFirstName to GetBestName
Split the auto-fort building cheat into player-only and vassal versions
Long-lived and Weak are no longer opposite traits
Split the auto-hospital cheats into player-only and vassal versions
The stat boost decisions for the play will now fire a notification event
Changed the .mod file for the Plus version to set the main Plus mod as a dependency

Bugfixes:
Fixed the realm prosperity for vassals decisions (HIP and Vanilla versions)
Fixed a localization bug with disabling the double retinue cheat
Fixed a localization bug in the Vanilla version regarding the holding slots in vassal provinces decision
Fixed possible bug with the law cheats regarding the revoking of old laws
Fixed being unable to deactivate the auto holding cheat for vassals (HIP version)

Last edited:
OK, this is just an emergency bugfix release; check the post above this one to see what's new in the post-2.8 and Jade Dragon update to this cheat mod.

1.12 -
Bugfixes:
Fixed the auto-fort cheats - they should work again now
Fixed a few localization bugs
Added missing brackets in cheat_economic_events.txt

Last edited:
New version, see the readme for full details, et cetera. What I'm particularly pleased about, this release, is that I'm almost certain this version is bug-free. In fact I'm so sure, that the first person to find (and post about) a bug in this version* wins the Paradox DLC of their choice.

* No prizes for finding bugs in the GOT or HIP versions, given that neither of those mods have been updated to 2.8 yet.

1.13 -
New features:
Two new Casus Bellis: a duchy-level CB and a kingdom-level CB
A cheat that ensures you and your dynasty will always be in perfect health
Added a cheat to quickly finish artifact hunts
Added a cheat to make every ruler in your realm perfect in stats and traits

Changes:
The gender succession cheats now affect ordinary (non-merchant) Republics
The cheat CBs now give a small change to religious authority, if the two sides are different religions
The cheat CBs now give piety, if the two sides are different religions
The cheat CBs now affect the Tradition faction if the two sides have different religions [Plus]
Standardized version-specific tagging in the changelog
Significantly increased the chance of newly-generated characters having Long-lived
Added a chance of inheriting the Long-lived trait
Edited the changelog so that the newest update is at the top of the file, like the game's changelog
Imposing is no longer an opposite trait to Content, Craven, and Humble [GOT and Vanilla]
Changed the option text for a lot of events to make more sense
Removed the cultural and religious requirements for most of the cheats
Cleared the revoke_allowed block out of every single decision in the mod; apparently, they do nothing
Changed the .mod file for the HIP version to set the main HIP mod as a dependency
IMPORTANT: This mod now overrides the succession laws of the base game or whatever mod you're playing

Bugfixes:
Apparently the Chinese leadership traits would be instantly removed without a specific character flag; fixed
Fixed the title cheats needing the cheat menu open
Fixed the hide cheats option not being at the bottom
Fixed the CBs taking baronies that weren't involved in the war
Removed buggy opposite traits with the Fertile trait [GOT and Vanilla]
Removed non-working code from the Númenorean trait
Removed the tribal tech events [GOT]
The Inspiring Leader cheat for characters other than the player was not actually working before
Fixed the province religion cheat checking for culture instead of religion
The succession laws now have themselves as a potential; ensuring you won't be flipping back and forth

Attachments

• CheatMod_1_13.zip
    392 KB · Views: 77
Is anyone going to update Panadell's cheat mod? It semi-works, but now I can only have one baby at a time, and I like to do strange things with twins and quadruplets.
I doubt it. Your only real option is to do it yourself.

New version, see the readme for full details, et cetera. What I'm particularly pleased about, this release, is that I'm almost certain this version is bug-free. In fact I'm so sure, that the first person to find (and post about) a bug in this version* wins the Paradox DLC of their choice.

* No prizes for finding bugs in the GOT or HIP versions, given that neither of those mods have been updated to 2.8 yet.

1.13 -
New features:
Two new Casus Bellis: a duchy-level CB and a kingdom-level CB
A cheat that ensures you and your dynasty will always be in perfect health
Added a cheat to quickly finish artifact hunts
Added a cheat to make every ruler in your realm perfect in stats and traits

Changes:
The gender succession cheats now affect ordinary (non-merchant) Republics
The cheat CBs now give a small change to religious authority, if the two sides are different religions
The cheat CBs now give piety, if the two sides are different religions
The cheat CBs now affect the Tradition faction if the two sides have different religions [Plus]
Standardized version-specific tagging in the changelog
Significantly increased the chance of newly-generated characters having Long-lived
Added a chance of inheriting the Long-lived trait
Edited the changelog so that the newest update is at the top of the file, like the game's changelog
Imposing is no longer an opposite trait to Content, Craven, and Humble [GOT and Vanilla]
Changed the option text for a lot of events to make more sense
Removed the cultural and religious requirements for most of the cheats
Cleared the revoke_allowed block out of every single decision in the mod; apparently, they do nothing
Changed the .mod file for the HIP version to set the main HIP mod as a dependency
IMPORTANT: This mod now overrides the succession laws of the base game or whatever mod you're playing

Bugfixes:
Apparently the Chinese leadership traits would be instantly removed without a specific character flag; fixed
Fixed the title cheats needing the cheat menu open
Fixed the hide cheats option not being at the bottom
Fixed the CBs taking baronies that weren't involved in the war
Removed buggy opposite traits with the Fertile trait [GOT and Vanilla]
Removed non-working code from the Númenorean trait
Removed the tribal tech events [GOT]
The Inspiring Leader cheat for characters other than the player was not actually working before
Fixed the province religion cheat checking for culture instead of religion
The succession laws now have themselves as a potential; ensuring you won't be flipping back and forth

Will you be updating this?