• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dodo00d

Recruit
Sep 8, 2017
Can someone please tell me where do I have to go after talking with Wagstaff. I can´t seem to find Reef-Talon.
Also you can get Warden Key from Wagstaff every time you talk with him.

Did you take the one visible in the middle of the map or the correct one one the right side of the map which is only displayed on the map after you opened it?

Hello all,

Just wanted to mention that we believe we have fixed this issue in the patch last night. However there are some new reports of Wagstaff not responding properly once advancing:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ers-cant-complete-blood-of-the-beast.1043944/

Please let me know if you are still experiencing the issue, or if this new issue is affecting you.

Thank you for your support and patience as we work to resolve these issues,
David

Hello all,

Just wanted to mention that we believe we have fixed this issue in the patch last night. However there are some new reports of Wagstaff not responding properly once advancing:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ers-cant-complete-blood-of-the-beast.1043944/

Please let me know if you are still experiencing the issue, or if this new issue is affecting you.

Thank you for your support and patience as we work to resolve these issues,
David
Yep, having this issue too, the bugged portal is fixed, but can't talk with Wagstaff to finish the quest

Hello all,

We have just released a patch addressing this issue (for both Bones of the Beast and Blood of the Beast). When you return to Bastard's Wound Central, after dealing with Lexeme, you should now get the correct cut-scene and dialog with Jaspos/Wagstaff.

Note that this fix does not automatically fix saves that have already hit the bug. If you do not have an earlier save, you can use the follow steps and commands to repair your save:
  1. Return to either Fracture Depths or The Abyss
  2. Use the console command "starttimer Timer_TeleporterSwap"
    • press the ` key to open the console, and press enter to begin typing
    • use the command iroll20s to enable all commands (note that this will disable achievements for future saves on this character!)
    • then use the command starttimer Timer_TeleporterSwap
  3. Return to Bastard's Wound
Additionally, if you post a save here, I can do these commands in such a way that does not break achievements, and send back your save.

We are very sorry for any frustration this issue has caused and appreciate your patience.
David

Here's my save file. Please work your magic for me :). I also seem to be unable to advance Truth and Reconciliation. I've read that talking to Lexeme should do it, but no dice.

Attachments

• Hypatia 0b788e81098142c1a2fac2758938c399 quicksave.savegame
    10,9 MB · Views: 10
Hello all,

We have just released a patch addressing this issue (for both Bones of the Beast and Blood of the Beast). When you return to Bastard's Wound Central, after dealing with Lexeme, you should now get the correct cut-scene and dialog with Jaspos/Wagstaff.

Note that this fix does not automatically fix saves that have already hit the bug. If you do not have an earlier save, you can use the follow steps and commands to repair your save:
  1. Return to either Fracture Depths or The Abyss
  2. Use the console command "starttimer Timer_TeleporterSwap"
    • press the ` key to open the console, and press enter to begin typing
    • use the command iroll20s to enable all commands (note that this will disable achievements for future saves on this character!)
    • then use the command starttimer Timer_TeleporterSwap
  3. Return to Bastard's Wound
Additionally, if you post a save here, I can do these commands in such a way that does not break achievements, and send back your save.

We are very sorry for any frustration this issue has caused and appreciate your patience.
David
The Bug still persist after entering the Console command, still do not have the coneversation options to finish the quest with Wagstaff. Please takealook and see if a fix is possible.

Attachments

• Kelian 441e19e7c7014fa2baea5c367db075f0 2autosave.savegame
    13,9 MB · Views: 10
Hello @Nextor & @imvdm,

Please find attached save files for both of your characters.

@Nextor, I applied the fix, and it appears to have worked, for Truth and Reconciliation, you do not appear to have acquired all the chronicle pieces yet. I saved with your party standing next to the last piece.
Tyranny 2017-09-18 10-00-47-49.png

@imvdm, as noted above the command had to be entered while not in Bastard's Wound Central, I made this save upon returning through the teleporter. The NPCs are standing next to you (this is intended).

Please let me know if you run into any more issues,
David

Attachments

• Hypatia 0b788e81098142c1a2fac2758938c399 quicksave.savegame
    10,9 MB · Views: 12
  • Kelian 441e19e7c7014fa2baea5c367db075f0 quicksave.savegame
    13,9 MB · Views: 9
Thanks David. Unfortunately, I must be doing something wrong when trying to put the save back into my save file, because I get a message that I cannot load the save due to things being different. What can I do?

Attachments

• 2017-09-18 (2).png
    2017-09-18 (2).png
    807,1 KB · Views: 22
Good day, David.

I tried to use your instruction but it didn't work for me. Could you help me? Please take a look and see if a fix is possible.

Attachments

• d53f01e3b32d463398c6aaabe1f31579 .savegame
    10,6 MB · Views: 13
Hello @xPoohx,

I thought I fixed your save in this thread:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...nable-to-finish-bastards-wound-quest.1043943/

What happened when you loaded the save I attached there?
-David
David, I'm so sorry, I didn't see it. Perhaps, I didn't get an email notification. Anyway, I tried to use this file but I still can't go on. I came to Wagstaff and he was silent. I decided to move to different locations and then again came to Wagstaff. Nothing. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and I'm not able to comprehend it?

Attachments

• 2657a4d06fcf4163897941e655f4a1af .savegame
    10,6 MB · Views: 10