• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
c3ap9eM.jpg

Last edited:
If you can push the Allies back to the borders of Pakistan, will you try to continue the assault into the Raj, swing north to attack Soviet Central Asia, or dig in and use the extra troops to reinforce the Russia front?

If you can push the Allies back to the borders of Pakistan, will you try to continue the assault into the Raj, swing north to attack Soviet Central Asia, or dig in and use the extra troops to reinforce the Russia front?
There is something fundamentally flawed in your opening statement (I don't say that it is a bad idea, but I can't say more for now). You should join His Majesty Royal Headquarter :p as this is what I want them to believe (this is has a flavor reminding the Campaign of France).

I wish Erwin Rommel best of luck in the weeks to come. I think he is going to need it.
Everything should start in less than 10 days in-game. If the plan unfolds as expected, that's Rommel's enemy who will need all the luck they can muster :rolleyes:

Last week I came to check if I missed something the last months - and a something it was!!!
It took me more than a week to catch up...
Great to see you continuing the fight. I enjoy watching and I'm learning a lot by doing so.
And I'm curious to see where Rommel's army will be going...do you plan to land behind enemy lines and invade India?
And as I'm already proposing suicide commandos: Could it be possible to launch an attack from Orenburg eastwards and race through Orsk, Kustanay and Tyumen to reach Uray and thus cut off Siberia and the US oil? I know, you are already thin, but you have the Karelian group and Rommel's boys....
Operation Angelhaken
Operation Angelhaken.jpg

But either way, I'm sure you will surprise us all :)

Back from a trip abroad. Updates should resume at a pace of one every other day :)

Last week I came to check if I missed something the last months - and a something it was!!!
It took me more than a week to catch up...
Great to see you continuing the fight. I enjoy watching and I'm learning a lot by doing so.
And I'm curious to see where Rommel's army will be going...do you plan to land behind enemy lines and invade India?
And as I'm already proposing suicide commandos: Could it be possible to launch an attack from Orenburg eastwards and race through Orsk, Kustanay and Tyumen to reach Uray and thus cut off Siberia and the US oil? I know, you are already thin, but you have the Karelian group and Rommel's boys....

Hey Vondertann, nice seeing you back here! As you are apparently, I am curious to see how all this will end.
Regarding your other comments, well... it looks like that I will have to improve my level of counter intelligence. It is not that you have it all right, but you have enough to make me wonder if you are not an agent of the OSS :eek: I won't comment publicly about my plans until they are in motion, except to say that your suggestion is impossible -it would be a suicide-.
Soon...

Just slow and steady grind until the next big offensive. It's repetitive, but it's the only thing keeping you alive.

Just slow and steady grind until the next big offensive. It's repetitive, but it's the only thing keeping you alive.

Unfortunately, you are correct. Should I ever make the mistake of allowing the Red Army to reorganize by not keeping it off balance, it would allow it to launch massive attacks and to use its full potential. Right now, it can't either because a big chunk of it is moving strategically from perceived threats to perceived threat (where I capture provinces with the 'Dancing with Death' strategy, either because units have to reorganize after the big losses they have suffered. As a result, the Red Army can't launch attacks with enough units to resist the German counter offensives. So far, it is working as a virtuous cycle for Germany, but I don't expect it to last once the provinces where the Soviets are reorganizing will have repaired their damaged infrastructure.
This situation is boring to report, and perhaps boring to read as well. I can only say that things are about to change... somewhere.