Crusader Kings 2 - 2.7.2 Tiny Patch is now Live! - Checksum GMTV - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anona

Paradoxian
2 Badges
Jul 9, 2014
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hi all!

We have now released the 2.7.2 Tiny Patch on the live version of CK2.

Please do not report any bugs in this thread. If you encounter any issues, then make a proper bug report in our bug report forum. Thank you and enjoy!

#########################################
################ 2.7.2 ###################

###################
# Balance
###################
- When a Secret Religious Cult reveals itself, all members will join in the conversion instead of just the ones in the same realm
- The AI is now more often unsuccessful in recruiting new members to Secret Religious Cults
- Priests, Zealous characters and Paranoid characters are now much less likely to join a secret cult
- Characters accused of Apostasy (with the modifier) can no longer Induce Sympathy, Induct or Invite characters to Secret Cults
- The cooldown between inviting/inducting characters into Secret Cults increased to 10 years from 5
- The AI is now less likely to recruit/induct characters into cults if they are in a realm without a player
- Lowered the maximum amount of members the AI can recruit into Secret Religious Cults to a more modest number (from 370 to 91)
- Characters in Secret Religious Cults can now only use Prepare Grounds in counties they or their vassals own
- The AI is now much less inclined to create a secret religious cult just because their liege is a player
- Diplomatic immunity now also prevents release from prison, banishment, and execution

###################
# AI Improvements
###################
- When one AI tells another "get your ass over here" the other AI is now willing to cancel a siege it only just started to actually get "over here"
- The AI will no longer think that just because going back to Rome with its army briefly seemed like a good idea, it should continue going there even if it becomes apparent going to Rome is a terrible idea
- The AI will no longer decide that gathering up to join its allies is a terrible idea just because there's nothing to siege in that friendly province

###################
# Bugfixes
###################
- Fixed an issue where targets of Tainted Touch would get the effects of Soul Corruption rather than the caster
- Fixed giving someone multiple gifts on the same day causing the opinion bonus to stack, then disappear entirely on the next day
- Fixed one way government type could switch away from Tribal on succession for no apparent reason
- Fixed epidemics in some cases never ending due to being stuck on islands
- Fixed the Black Death in some cases never ending due to the end date not working
- If a Secret Religious Cult ends up without a Grandmaster, they will now disband
- Characters not in a society can low lose suspicion level
- When revealing your Secret Cults your suspicion level is reset
- No longer possible to sacrifice the same person to Satan multiple times
- Fixed councillor modifiers not being applied on the very first day of a campaign

1. Right click the game in Steam
2. Go to Properties and select the tab called "BETAS"
3. Pick the version you want to play and close.
4. Allow the game to update
5. Make sure, before you load any save, that the version number in the game is the one you want.
6. If the previous step fails, exit the game, right click -> properties -> local files -> Verify integrity of game files and wait for all files to be verified before going back to step 5.

- No longer possible to sacrifice the same person to Satan multiple times
[/SPOILER]

I wondered how long it would take Satan to realise that I was sacrificing the same person to him for more and more rewards.

For the ultimate evil of Christianity, he doesn't seem very smart.

- Fixed one way government type could switch away from Tribal on succession for no apparent reason
So, this was a bug I encountered the other day. Good to know. :)

@Anona

stick this thread...and unstick the Beta thread, please. :cool:

I restarted Steam and couldn't see a 2.7.1 option in Betas either.

Which version is the more advanced? KMAG (beta branch) or GMTV (this one)?
Both are called 2.7.2.

Which version is the more advanced? KMAG (beta branch) or GMTV (this one)?
Both are called 2.7.2.

I would assume they are the same thing, and the 'beta' branch just hasn't been removed yet. Or it hasn't been renamed yet, if it is different. If you switch between the branches and nothing happens, obviously, they're the same.

I wondered how long it would take Satan to realise that I was sacrificing the same person to him for more and more rewards.

For the ultimate evil of Christianity, he doesn't seem very smart.

Evil Imp Servant: "Lord satan, these humans look exactly the same!"
Lord Sata: "It must be this bug with the random courtier clones!"

No. No. No. No. No!

You fools! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?

I'm at the year 1300 with my first empire, the English Empire, and it is turning Cathar. My king died and my son was secretly cathar and so was half my empire. I thought this might be fun but now with these patch notes I'm afraid it'll be much harder now.

Why Paradox!? If I wanted to be screwed I would of called my cousin!!

No. No. No. No. No!

I'm at the year 1300 with my first empire, the English Empire, and it is turning Cathar. My king died and my son was secretly cathar and so was half my empire. I thought this might be fun but now with these patch notes I'm afraid it'll be much harder now.

You would *HAVE* called your cousin. Good thing you didn't or your heir's grammar and word usage would be even worse than yours. ;)

No. No. No. No. No!

Too. Much. Information.

I'm sorry your Cathar traitors screwed you over, but we really didn't need that little bit of info on your personal life.

Well, it was for me. I was able to continue my Iron Man save that was done in 2.7.1 BPAH without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.