1.0.0 (9b5a) Attacker is getting warscore without occupying anything

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Faulty

Jail or Medal
105 Badges
Sep 22, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pride of Nations
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
The AI declared war on me to liberate some planets and a protectorate

I chose to take 1 planet and vassalise the attacker as my war goals

The attacker is now gaining warscore without occupying anything and has exceeded 100 with what I assume is ticking warscore time

Attachments

• status 1.png
    status 1.png
    1,9 MB · Views: 28
  • status 2.png
    status 2.png
    1,6 MB · Views: 31
  • negotiate.png
    negotiate.png
    1,6 MB · Views: 23
  • save.rar
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
You also gain warscore by winning Battles. But you cannot enforece taken a planet at the peace table if you dont have it occupied. Liberating a planet is different. The attacker has these wargoals and can enforce them without occupying them.
Unless i am missing something from your pictures this is not a bug IMO.

You also gain warscore by winning Battles. But you cannot enforece taken a planet at the peace table if you dont have it occupied. Liberating a planet is different. The attacker has these wargoals and can enforce them without occupying them.
Unless i am missing something from your pictures this is not a bug IMO.

The attacker hasn't occupied the planets it is demanding from me

And? His war goal is Liberate, not Conquer. He doesn't have to occupy them for that war goal. Instead of getting ownership of them himself, those planets will be liberated into a new independent nation, one that'll likely be very friendly to him.

And? His war goal is Liberate, not Conquer. He doesn't have to occupy them for that war goal. Instead of getting ownership of them himself, those planets will be liberated into a new independent nation, one that'll likely be very friendly to him.

Yes he does:

281990_20160511100556_1.png 281990_20160511100558_1.png

It would make no sense to get a steady flow of war score for doing literally nothing just because you are fighting to liberate rather than conquer. How would that be countered?

It's happening again in version 1.3.1 (f100)

The attackers are rebelling protectorates. I've taken the leader's capital world but he still gets full ticking war score against me without occupying anything of mine.

Attachments

• 281990_20161105011139_1.png
    281990_20161105011139_1.png
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • ticking_warscore_bug_1.3.1.rar
    1,7 MB · Views: 1
It's happening again in version 1.3.1 (f100)

The attackers are rebelling protectorates. I've taken the leader's capital world but he still gets full ticking war score against me without occupying anything of mine.
Protectorates. Plural.

If you only took the Leaders Capitol, that means the others are still free by definition. Unless some of those are other empires just supporting thier independance, I would asume that is no bug but a simple misconception on your end. It is possible the leader Capitol wil not be freed even in case of a success, but why would the others not be free?

Btw., you can change the Thread Title via Thread tools, right next to the search box.

Protectorates. Plural.

If you only took the Leaders Capitol, that means the others are still free by definition. Unless some of those are other empires just supporting thier independance, I would asume that is no bug but a simple misconception on your end. It is possible the leader Capitol wil not be freed even in case of a success, but why would the others not be free?

Btw., you can change the Thread Title via Thread tools, right next to the search box.

Just spent half an hour occupying all the capitals to confirm that you're wrong.

Attachments

• 281990_20161105180807_1.png
    281990_20161105180807_1.png
    1,9 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: