• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
4581389.jpg

OMG !!!1!!11!

What is that :eek: There is a clear imperfection in the map!

I demand justice, it must be fixed!

:rofl:

Also, moar updatez pls.

:rofl::rofl:

More updates in the morning.

And time to Stop voting or I won't be able to count them in the morning ;)

If someone likes it he can count them for me, he is welcome. So I can start my computer at work and know which game I will be playing that evening ;)

Argentina Won by far...

Cheers,
Nick

PS: Seriously though, Argentina got 4 votes, I don't know about the others... but I got 4 votes... pretty solid if you ask me.

Something I promissed before:

2rz2reh.jpg

This has been discussed somewhere else already but as that thread is conserning something else you might be interested in this. I hope I got it all correct ;)

9qz6ah.jpg

Ok it works like this. You can take the third or fourth brigade from a division but not the second. However, by taking one of these you get a single brigade. Which is, as you can see, indicated as a brigade on the counter. In order to deploy them alone on the field of battle after you build them, like a "Schwere Panzer Abteilung" for example, you first need to put them inside a division and then detach them.

Hey! you promised my picture too.

Cheers,
Nick

Yes, I indeed did...one day before the demo is released wasn't it ;) Just a rough guess then.....

2mmfu45.jpg

Argentina was a bit too big to capture more then a fraction of it in a single screenie. Thought this might be the most interesting bit Ushaia is in it as well, isn't that a town in Chille?

If someone likes it he can count them for me, he is welcome. So I can start my computer at work and know which game I will be playing that evening ;)

1. Poland 1939: I will post on the militairy situation and you will advice me on the best method of defence
2. Gotterdamerung '44 as Germany: I will be slaughtered
3. Desert warfare december '41 as Germany
4. Desert warfare december '41 as the UK
5. Argentina, 1936...... :D[/QUOTE]

thats about it i were in doubt one or two places but it wouldnt change that 2. won unfortunately

Convoy too strong to be attacked?

I like that! :D

1. Poland 1939: I will post on the militairy situation and you will advice me on the best method of defence
2. Gotterdamerung '44 as Germany: I will be slaughtered
3. Desert warfare december '41 as Germany
4. Desert warfare december '41 as the UK
5. Argentina, 1936...... :D

Thanks a lot! Will be a big one to AAR with three fronts and info on production/tech/etc. But it is one I am looking forward to.

Last edited:

thats about it i were in doubt one or two places but i wouldnt change that 2. won

Thanks a lot! Will be a big one to AAR with three fronts and info on production/tech/etc. But it is one I am looking forward to.[/QUOTE]
!!!!

Finally!!!

Good things come to those who wait!

But What the hell??

The capital is buenos aires.. not chacabuco...

Its like saying New york is the capital of the US...

Anyways..

*shuts off ranting mode*

Usuahia is an argentinian town in tierra del fuego. The little island at the bottom of the continent.

HoI2 made it so that it was only argentina's possesion, but the island is split 1/3 Argentina/Chile.

Thanks again Mosby, but I wonder if you had taken the picture a long time ago, or your computer boots HoI3 awesomely fast Am I right?

Cheers;
Nick

Nick it's a beta! I'm sure Buenos Aires will be the capital! :rofl:

Imagine if you had seen that pic from the start?

You would have been pissed this whole time! ;)

Last edited:
Usuahia is an argentinian town in tierra del fuego. The little island at the bottom of the continent.
HoI2 made it so that it was only argentina's possesion, but the island is split 1/3 Argentina/Chile.

Thanks again Mosby, but I wonder if you had taken the picture a long time ago, or your computer boots HoI3 awesomely fast Am I right?

Ah right, thank you.

The first time it takes several minutes to boot. The second only about 20 seconds. Thus, when I saw your post I fired it up once more to take a look at Argentina.

Nick it's a beta! I'm sure Buenos Aires will be the capital! :rofl:

Imagine if you had seen tha tpic from the start?

You would have been pissed this whole time! ;)
I know I know, thats why I calmed down.

But if the beta (if released) has that mistake... I'll personally go to sweden.

Cheers,
nick

PS: I'm joking, anyways I think that it'll be easily moddable.

Whats the big deal all those same messege options were in HOI2--now their more colorfull i see
They had on-map message displays, Mobilization and Demobilization in HOI-2? That's news to me...