• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The problem still exist, now even the game doesn't start from the launcher, the launcher crashes, reappears and crashes again. I can't put any logs because the game doesn't give any.
Weird works fine for me. If you want a workaround you can try running official (non-beta) and disable wifi during launch. The new beta seems to work perfectly on my install of Linux, I dunno what's different on yours, maybe try reinstalling? Turn off all mods they won't work with this version as well.

Reactions:
If there are no logs then the game is not even attempting to start. Which is more likely a launcher or Linux issue.

What happens if you run ./stellaris from a command line in Terminal?

Same problem here. The game runs fine from the command line, but on Steam it crashes during loading

Attachments

• pdxlauncher_logs_2023-12-06T18.42.49.471Z.zip
    125,8 KB · Views: 0
Same problem here. The game runs fine from the command line, but on Steam it crashes during loading
In future please start your own thread, thanks.

Did you try disconnecting the machine from the internet, starting the game, then connecting again if the game runs?

And, disable the Steam overlay - does that help?