• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Trensicourt

Second Lieutenant
29 Badges
Jun 20, 2014
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
I got a new laptop recently. It is the Lenovo Yoga 7i 16 inch. It has 32gb of ram and 12th gen i7-12700h with arc a370m gpu. For some, it is stuttering with the game a lot. This is odd cause my old laptop had a 1650ti that was heavily thermal throttled but performed better. I am running the game at 1920x1200 resolution to lower the gpu demand but I still have the stuttering with the game.

Is the issue the lack of driver support and optimization with the graphics card?

I was playing and I got BSOD with something called apc_Index_mismatch. Not sure if this has anything to do with the graphics card but to emphasize, my laptop is very new.

I was playing and I got BSOD with something called apc_Index_mismatch. Not sure if this has anything to do with the graphics card but to emphasize, my laptop is very new.
Out of curiosity, is it possible to buy now outside of China? I haven't found any info. It's quite likely that Paradox developers also don't have this hardware yet.

That looks like a driver problem

So it could well be the video driver problem you mentioned.