• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

American footballguy

Recruit
1 Badges
Aug 28, 2020
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
I've had consistent problems with my Xbox Game Pass version of CK3 and have all DLC and no mods. Every time I play the game for around 10-15 minutes my entire computer will freeze up and ck3 will crash while everything else remains fine. This has only started after playing the new Canaries. Any help appreciated

This also happened to me. I was using the wrong version because somehow it switched. I was supposed to use the Fleur de lis version to play well.
The Xbox/Gamepass version cannot use older game versions, so the OP's problem will be unrelated to yours.

I've had consistent problems with my Xbox Game Pass version of CK3 and have all DLC and no mods. Every time I play the game for around 10-15 minutes my entire computer will freeze up and ck3 will crash while everything else remains fine. This has only started after playing the new Canaries. Any help appreciated
In the launcher Game Settings menu, select fullScreen display mode, Vsync off, refresh rate 60.

Is that any better?